Instructions on how to install it:
1. Download and install AVG TuneUp Utilities (from AVG's website)
2. Once you installed TuneUp go to "All Functions"
3. Click on "Change Windows appearance
4. Click on "Change the Windows XP boot screen, and create or download new boot screens"
5. Click "Create new"
6. Select the image that you had downloaded
7. Change the foreground to green (or any color you want.)
8. Click "Save bootscreen"
9. Name it whatever you want
Once you're done click Apply and wait for a few seconds
When it is done applying you can restart the computer (or virtual machine)
Now you finally have your Vista Bootscreen!