RiverClan | ShadowClan | SkyClan | ThunderClan | WindClan | StarClan/Dark Forest | Misc Characters | 100 Theme Challenge
TRADES ARE CLOSED!
March 21, 2016
Recently, brandi3981 brought to my attention a Facebook post she noticed promoting a t-shirt design for sale that included one of my linearts. By the time that I contacted the website that was promoting the sale of this t-shirt design, they had made anywhere from about $1200 to almost $2000 using my lineart without permission.
As most of you know, my lineart is free for anyone to use, so long as there is no monetary profit made from its use. If ANYONE sees anything like this again, whether it be on deviantArt, Facebook, or any other website, I ask that you PLEASE let me know about it so I can address it with the person or company that is using my artwork for a profit. I am NOT asking anyone to attack or harass anyone who may be using my artwork inappropriately, simply asking for you to report it to me.
I have not received any monetary compensation from the website, but they did remove the design and promise that the person who submitted the design to them would be on probation until they could prove they wouldn't do it again.
Thank you so much to brandi3981 for reporting this incidence to me, and I implore all of you who utilize my lineart to do the same.
I would like to put out a few reminders:
1) Only pictures with the word "Lineart" in the title are for everyone else to use
2) This means that any of my own personal character sheets with different poses are NOT available for everyone to use
3) This also means that any of my pictures for the 100 Warriors Themes Challenge are NOT available for everyone to use
4) Any of the tribal designs that I've made up for leaders, medicine cats and apprentices are also NOT available for everyone to use
5) All lineart that people use MUST either keep the watermark on the image or have a link to my account in the Artist's Comments
6) If and when you are found out for having stolen artwork, you will first be asked to either remove said artwork from your Gallery, asked to edit the piece to remove something, or add a link to my page to acknowledge that you are using my lineart. If you do not comply with the first request(s), I will be forced to report said piece of artwork as art theft and ask the Help Desk to remove it forcibly from your Gallery.