• Select the correct folder (see folder descriptions).
• Please only submit your best works to the featured folder.
• No works in progress or advertisements.
• No offensive or mature-themed works.
• There are no limits on number of submissions.
FireweedThe valleys, the marshes, the blue green hills and stone covered peaks cannot equal her natural beauty.Her mirrored sparkles o’er the hills and valleys bring truth to the landscape.Rays of light and color, howling, ever so slight, against the nature’s backdrop.Can you see it? Many will not.The peaks produce awe, the valleys warmth. The trees and streams and rocks stripe the lea with handsome contrast.Yet the soft violet hue of this most beautiful flower glimmers her singular beauty above all else.Raw yet refined, ever graceful as the winds peaceably whoosh upon the fields and stone.She is alone in her own elegance, still, lavish to all around her.Can you feel her? Most will not....
|More Journal Entries|