"People say graffiti is ugly, irresponsible and childish... but that's only if it's done properly."
▐ [[ GENERAL INFO . ]]
Name: Jayden M. M̶̵̛͕͇̬̘̺̠c̶҉͏͏̣͓̲̫͇͙̩͇̙͕̟̺̯̞̖͇̙̞C҉̪͓͚͖̻̼̜̥͈̠͚̳̤͕͙͠ͅͅá̵̟̟̩͇̗̲̯̱̟̲̮͈̦͚̻͈͖r̴̡̬͔̲̟̱͈̮̘͈̗͘͢͝t̸̶͡҉͚̼͉n͏̷̶̜̤̤̗̬̦̯̝̩͓͠ͅe̶̛̘̙͉͍͚̰̜̹͎̥̬̞͙̖͜͝͠ͅỳ̢͝҉̗͇͔̣̝̬̺̜͍̞̰̺̗̤ͅ ͏̴̹̮̣̟̤͚̪͠ ͜҉̵̗̝̭̜̝
Alias: J-D [Only by Lucas/Close Friends], [Can be made up as time goes on~]
Date of Birth: November 27th, 20XX || Sagittarius
Height: 5'7" [170.18 cm]
Weight: 121 lb. [54.8 kg]
▐ [[ STUDENT INFO . ]]
Talent: Graffiti Artist
To put it simply, a professional graffiti artist – like an amateur graffiti artist – is a type of artist that uses graffiti as a means of expressing himself. Unlike amateur artists, however, professional graffiti artists typically do not make a habit of defacing public or private property with their art. Some graffiti artists, however, particularly in Jayden's case, who has honed his skills on city streets chose to stick with this locale. And, while some individuals who pursue a graffiti career take credit for their work, he preferred to remain completely anonymous up until his sudden reveal as an 'Ultimate'. This anonymity he was going for played a big part in the allure and mystique of his graffiti art, which many believe made the work far more appealing.
Fortunately for him, times are changing. Graffiti as an art form is becoming much more tolerated, and even celebrated in some cases. Today, a true graffiti career will not typically land a person behind bars. In fact, successful graffiti artists like Jayden are often celebrated as true modern artists, with a particularly unique form of self-expression.
- Polaroid Camera :: Every artist usually has a way to keep records of their masterpieces and, in Jayden's case, it just so happens to be in the form of a well-kept Polaroid camera. It was a gift from his friend Lucas shortly after the two of them got into the world of graffiti art. Plus, it was on sale at the time so...
- Well-Worn Gloves :: After thinking back on what these gloves have been through over the years, he's surprised the sets that he owns lasted as long as they have.
- Sketchbook w/Pens and Markers :: Just because he's well known for his own talent doesn't mean that his main works were purely freehanded. Well, some of them were, but the few that he decided to put some extra effort into tends to get sketched out first before the paint ever hits the wall.
- Travel Backpack :: After seeing this odd travel backpack on sale at one of the local supply stores, given all the free space and the sturdy exterior, he decided to give it a try. All he can say on it is that it is waaay more durable than his previous one, which had been barely holding itself together after all the years of torment he had put them through. Nowadays, you never see him walking around without it on his person.
- Emergency Whistle :: The thing came build in with the backpack when he bought it so Jayden decided to just leave it there.
- Spare Clothes :: Come on, you really thing he'd be stupid enough to leave home without some spare outfits? They mostly consist of casual clothes in similar styles to his current attire, with the few exceptions being some plaid pajama pants and a pair of black Drift Graffiti Racer volley swim shorts....for obvious reasons.
- Pack of Extra Face Masks (4) :: He always manages to keep multiple face masks on hand, just in case the one he's wearing ends up getting dirty.
- Cellphone w/Headphones & Charger :: Hey, he might not have any legitimate signal to the outside world, but at least he has some games to play and music to listen to on his downtime.
- Wallet :: He doesn't have much of anything in it besides his student ID, a VISA Gift Card, some loose change and a lone photograph of him, Lucas, and Lucas's younger sister back when they were in their elementary years. It's an embarrassing photo of himself, sure, but he feels unable to keep it with the others.
- Photo Album :: His goal if to fill the entire book with photos of his most treasured graffiti tags, so he's still got a ways to go in order to achieve that goal!
- Bags of Candy/Snacks :: He might not be one for sweets or junk foods, but he always manages to have some snacks on hand at all times. Things like Crisps, Wunderbars, Starbars, chewing gum...you name it! You never know when you might need a quick sugar fix to give you an extra boost.
Well, that and potential bribery in the near future, but that's beside the point....
- Duffle Bag w/Spraypaint Supplies :: It seems odd for him to carry around a second bag but, after the last time a can of spraypaint exploded in his old backpack and ruined some expensive stuff, he decided to keep all his talent-related items in a separate bag from then on.
There also might be a couple sodas stashed in there somewhere, so no shaking the bag please!!
▐ [[ STATS . ]]
[ STR - X X X • • ]
[ DEX - X X X X • ]
[ INT - X X • • •]
[ PER - X X X X • ]
[ HP - X X • • • ]
▐ [[ PERSONAL INFO . ]]
[+] Protective | Daring | Careful | Imaginative | Optimistic
[=] Independent | Escapist | Discreet
[-] Enigmatic | Reserved | Plain-Spoken | Semi-Vengeful
History: [̶[ S͞YS͝T̛E͘M̸̴̷ ̕E͝͝R̷͟R̢͞O̴̢̠̙̯̜͇̪͍̮̳̯͙̟̝̗̬̭̣ͅR̼͇̳͙̦̻̳̕͝ ̴̸̣̟̯͎̲͍̲̖͓̪͇͇̞̖̬͢ͅ/̧̺̟̞͇̼͘͟͢͞ ̨̢̖̘̪͚̘̙̩͟͟F̢̲̖̻͍̠̭̠̞͔́͞I͏̷̭̤̱̜̪̻̲̗͔͢L̷̥̠͎̝̞͢É̴̢͍̘͈̭̪̗̩͈́ͅS͞҉̴͖̲̼͇̼̳͝͞ͅͅ ̷̴̗̹͍͚̬͝Ņ̷̠̞̰̭̥̪̩̺̭͕͈̫͖̙͜͠Ó̶҉̪͙̬̘͓͉̦͕̼̦͟T҉̨̡́͏̩̤̙̙̫̝ ̷̹̪̦̖̙̯͕̗̕͟ͅF̡́͠͏̝̮̼̗̰̮̖͙̮̯̜̰̕O̵̸͙̠̥̦̮̥̞̫͎̰̲͡U̘̗̼͘͟ͅN̡҉̙͚̝̼ͅD̶͍̖͇̲̞͙̺̳̙̠͟ͅ ̀҉̵̴̲͖͚͉͔͇͖̮͈͈̩̰.̸̵̩̖̥̥͍̞͇̘̜͠͝ͅ ̸҉҉̫͍͙͎̖͔̕͘ͅͅ]̛̩̫̼̪̲̮̩̬̰̮͡͞]̸̢͈͔͔̥̫̲̕͠͞
[[ LIKES & DISLIKES . ]] ✔
The Outdoors :: Jayden tends to spent most of his time outside rather than sitting inside playing video games all day. The fresh air is just superb and the space to roam rooftop-to-rooftop with his buddies in search of new tag spots is far better than any parkour game out there, by far! ✔
Drawing on Walls :: Yeah, he prefers to sketch his ideas on paper for bigger projects but, if it's gonna be done on the spot, be prepared for him to whip out a few cans of spraypaint and go to town on the nearest empty wall. Yeah, he'll get in trouble for vandalizing it later, but at least he'd have fun making it.
Who knows, Monobozu might just become the next star in his next tag, so he might not get in that much trouble...hopefully. ✔
Irn Bru Scottish Soda :: Ever since he was little, this drink always seemed to cheer him up and get him through the day. Luckily, he brought a few bottles with him in his duffel bag. He made sure to put them on top of all his spraypaint cans, that way they wouldn't be crushed and broken open. ✔
Gory/Creepy Things :: Being that he's done some artwork related to it in the past, no less is he a big fan of horror films, it doesn't seem to phase him as much. ✔
Video Games :: He might not be the most experienced person when it comes to video games, but he's always down to sit in front of a television and play a few games. Though he prefers single player horror/mystery games, he's open to try out some good old battle royale or multiplayer racing games. ✔
Risky Situations :: In order to find the perfect spots for his graffiti escapades, he'd obviously have to take some big risks on sneaking past security or jumping roof to roof in order to reach a certain spot. He's not one to leap into danger without thought, however, so don't think he's just gonna jump into the line of fire just to see what'll happen. He's not that stupid... ✘
Lemons :: Whoever came up with lemon-infused water is the real monster here! Why, just....why? ✘
Tight Spaces :: Since Jayden is used to being out in the open while spraypainting, he doesn’t like being restricted to small areas. ✘
Needles :: He's not entirely afraid of them anymore, but they still give him the creeps whenever he's around them. ✘
Being Lied To :: If you can't trust him with even the smallest bit of information regarding their current situation or something extremely important, how is he supposed to know when to trust you? Who know what else you might've lied to him about... ✘
Removing His Mask :: It's not like he gets triggered or anything, it's just not something he's been open to do around others. ✘
Small Children/Babies :: Nothing against the little squirts, really, he's just never been good with kids. Whether it's the mask that scares them or the fact that he's a bit too enigmatic at times, Jayden isn't too sure. So, just to be sure, he does his best to avoid interaction with small children as much as possible.
▐ [[ TRIVIA . ]]
Voice Claim: [[ ??? ]]
Theme Song: [[ www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWN6hZ…
- While running the streets of Scotland, Jayden and his friends used to spend their free time dumpster diving whenever they were low on cash. It was a weird pastime, but you wouldn't believe the things they were able to repair, restore, and sell to the shops nearby for extra pound sterling. The money they would make from this hobby of theirs was used to buy snacks and spraypaint cans. All I can say is that if there is a trashcan to be found, he might give it a quick search when no one is looking. Unless it's obviously just trash, then he's just gonna steer clear of it.
- His left ear has three piercings, consisting of two black rings and one black stud. The story behind them isn't too special, though. It was just the result of him losing a bet and, with him being semi-afraid of needles at the time, it was torture enough. Nowadays, he isn't too fond of needles, but he is no longer afraid of them.
- Socializing has always been a constant struggle for him, but with the discovery of his 'Ultimate' and given some time to adjust, he has since then pushed himself to come out of his shell. Not by much, but it's a start, at least...
- All in all, he's just not a big fan of lemons or any lemon-based products. Shove a lemon in his face and expect to get yourself beat.......with the lemon.
- Spraypainting or not, Jayden never seems to take off his mask. Many wonder why he does this, whether it's a fashion getup or to hide some unsightly disfigurement on his face, slim to none will ever get the chance to find out. But hey, at least the mask looks pretty cool on him.
- He's allergic to cats, to put it simply. Not much else to say about it.
▐ [[ PLAYER INFO . ]]
Preferred Name: Wiffle // WiffleSnuffs // Wiffs [[Along with any other variation of the name. Feel free to get creative~ x33]]
Timezone + Availability: MST (Mountain Standard Time) // I usually work three days a week, but I'm usually always on! Feel free to hit me up anytime and I'll do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!
Still a big WIPP, but if fell it's worthy of release!! Well, until I notice typos and change them....for the millionth time today.
No art yet, but that'll be coming soon! Just you wait~ x33