Doing this again.
Put your playlist on shuffle and write down the first 10 songs you get:
Now take the first line from the first song, the second line from the second song, third line from the third song, etc. and put them in order below to make your scrambled poem.
1. No Doubt - "Running"
2. The Toasters - "Daddy Cry"
3. The Beatles - "Mother Nature's Son"
4. No Doubt - "Waiting Room"
5. Letters to Cleo - "I Got Time"
6. Nirvana - "Molly's Lips"
7. Jamiroquai - "Hooked Up"
8. The Beatles - "I Want You (She's So Heavy)"
9. Electric Light Orchestra - "Mr. Blue Sky"
10. XTC - "Melt The Guns"
Run, running all the time
Peering out into the gathering gloom
All day long I'm sitting singing songs for everyone
Call me up if you know how to dial
I've got the strength to move but why should I
She'd take me anywhere
Made me realize I came too close
I want you so bad, babe
Mister blue sky is living here today, hey hey
Then agree to
1. Emma Bunton - "A Girl Like Me"
2. Lady Gaga - "The Fame"
3. Gwen Stefani - "Where Would I Be?"
4. Splendora - "Bee Stung Lips"
5. Bis - "Fight The Power"
6. Britney Spears - "Toy Soldier"
7. Radiohead - "Electioneering"
8. No Doubt - "Ex-Girlfriend"
9. Chantal Kreviazuk - "Before You"
10. The Steve Miller Band - "Abracadabra"
What you get is what you see
I'm addicted to a life of material
I was drifting up then you pulled me in
You're such a rocket ship and
Just watch your back for my next attack
When I shut the door, leaving with my bag
And somewhere we will meet
I will be the one to burn you
And now I think it's kind of funny that you say you love me
1. Billy Ocean - "Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)"
2. Radiohead - "The Tourist"
3. Emma Bunton - "I'll Be There"
4. Letters to Cleo - "Veda Very Shining"
5. Polaris - "Everywhere"
6. They Might Be Giants - "Your Racist Friend"
7. Nirvana - "Drain You"
8. Radiohead - "Black Star"
9. The Beatles - "Only A Northern Song"
10. Britney Spears - "Till The World Ends"
She dashed by me in painted on jeans
Many a cold heart
Tell me what it means
I can try to hide
And your racist friend
From my mouth to yours
Blame it on the satellite that beams me home
And it doesn't really matter what chords I play
DJ what you, what you waiting for?