OK I was tagged by
Write 8 facts about your character
Write the name of the character with its owner. We'll see about those last two--Criminal Masterminds don't play by the rules
1) Stupid Guy was a character from Spandex Tights by Bryan JL Glass (He's done some terrific books--I liked Furious and Mice Templar; and his run on Thor. My version was BASED on his; but they aren't the same, and mine is used with Bryan's permission.
2) His real name is William (Bill) Pickering. His father had been an inventor, making money on both legal gadgets and criminal gadgets for the Mancari crime family. His father, his teachers and a lot of other authoritative people in his life called his Stupd, because he was a less than successful student--never wanting to apply himself.
3) His father died when Bill was twelve; shortly after that Sergeant Wilcox of the Queen City PD arrested guy, calling him stupid once more--or so Guy thought.
4) Guy did three years in the state juvenile lockup where he applied himself; coming out ready to start over. An orphan; he had also inherited several million dollars from his parents' estates. Guy decided to got to school, studying precision engineering. While at Queen City State (the smaller commuter tech school in town) he discovered intformation on Torrque's "Audiosynchrometer"
5) His father's former business partner, and a man Guy respected; offered to be a front man for the selling of Guy's first patent. But he stole the designs as his own, laughing in Guy's face. Guy's revenge was swift and brutal, killing his foe with a mixture of laughing gas and refrigerant.
6) In his first adventure, Guy was accidentally shot by the Audiosychrometer by one of his "hench girls" (She thought is was a hair dryer) burying Guy's brilliance again. But his motives for revenge still remained.
7) He has a long standing feud with James Sterne, aka the Buffoon,
8) He has a serious crush on White Owl--seeing her at the ultimate unattainable girl. But his plans are to make her his, and to make her a successfully, retrained henchwoman
I'm not feeling any more tags tonight