1. Be sure you have installed latest KDE of your distro
(state: 9th January 2013... >/= KDE SC 4.8.0 (older versions not tested by me))
Note: after installing a new main version of KDE you must recompile BE::Shell
you do all on your own risk!!!
2. Be sure you are willing to learn new things and read the wiki!
3. Install dependencies and what else we need (if not already done):
on Debian or Debian based distributions (Ubuntu, etc)
(If you previously installed Bespin should already be present)
4. Okay, now we do what the wiki taught us:
4.1 Load the source code opening a terminal and type: git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/be-shell/code be-shell-code
4.2 cd be-shell-code
4.4 cd build
4.6 sudo make install
5. Run kcmshell4 kded in a terminal