Welcome to "Werewolf Horror" - a group for those of us who enjoy traditional horror werewolves: ferocious, bloodthirsty and terrifying.
1. Only submit your original artwork. No found images, premade 3d models, or screenshots from movies, television shows, or video games. Please source photomanipulations. Art thieves will be banned & reported.
2. No happy, serene or romantic furry/anthro/therian drawings, anime cat-girl style wolves, or regular wolves. This is a horror group. We do occasionally accept humorous works, but generally do not want to see tv cartoon styles. Pornographic works are not wanted.
3. Artwork should be of good quality. No blurry photos/scans or scribbles on lined or graph paper. WIPs will only be accepted if they look good as a standalone piece (for example a detailed line art piece that is a WIP for a painting).
4. Literature must have a plot and developed characters (no standalone tf scenes), be proofread and properly formatted (i.e., no walls of text).
5. We'll accept two photos of the same 3D piece to show different angles.
6. Advertisements will not be accepted as submissions. You can call attention to your project in the comments, but multiple comments promoting the same thing will be considered spam and will result in a 30-day ban.
7. Submissions are voted on by three mods. If your work is declined, don't take it personally; move on and keep creating! Re-submitted a declined piece will be considered spamming and will result in a 30-day ban.
For further information about this rule and examples of what is and isn't acceptable, please see this post: werewolf-horror.deviantart.com…
Donate points toward making us a super group: PenningtonBeast.deviantart.com…