Thanks for all the support and awesome feedback from both There's Something Wrong with Sue and the Cycles teaser!
A lot of people have been asking about the new series and I want to lay it out for you here. This is a big undertaking for me as I have a full time job and all the work I do for this site is done in what free time I have. It takes a lot of time and energy to come up with ideas and stories, let alone the sketching, inking and coloring of these comic pages. Luckily I love doing it!
I'm still going to continue to post every comic page of There's Something Wrong with Sue on DeviantArt for all to see as well as select pieces I do in between! Cycles will ALSO be posted when they are completed. They'll be posted per page as well as in a compendium I'll post on another site.
Please take a gander at the site to get more details on what you can expect to see when you become a patron!
Now that that's out of the way, let's get into some FUN GUIDELINES!---
1. Stories will be picked from Full Moon lvl patron submissions only (see tiers)
2. Every episode will be roughly between 10-15 pages depending on the complexity and elements involved.
3. For the time being, Cycles will be made in comic style format (ex: Sue's First Moon)
4. Blood and gore is permissible. However...
5. KEEP IT CLASSY. Overtly pornographic requests will NOT be taken into account. I want to keep my work available to wider audiences so please keep that in mind.
6. Submissions must be simple and precise. Just give me the lowdown IMDB summary!
7. If your story is picked, YOU are the director. You tell me what you want to see, but in the end I decide how it will look. There are no redos. What you see is what you get!
8. After a story is chosen, the submitter will need to provide me a somewhat detailed outline of what they wish to see. I will send out a simple guideline with some questions that will help me gauge how the comic will flow. Keep in mind the page limitations and plan accordingly. As far as character dialogue goes, I can either provide it or you can give me a script. Overly profane dialogue may be edited.
9. Ideas CAN be vague! If you would rather me take the wheel while you backseat drive on certain parts of the story that's fine! Just let me know you're okay with the artistic freedom.
10. Keep it to one character transformation. Doing multiple changes would require more work which means more pages which means no can meet release time goals! SAD!
11. All Cycles episodes will be black and white. Colored versions will be made after their release and available to patrons.
12. MAKE IT COOL. I wanna pick the creme of the crop people! Bring me your best! If your idea is not chosen, it doesn't necessarily mean I didn't like it! Feel free to submit it in later pools and it may make the cut next time!
The finished product and its earnings belongs to me, the creator. I reserve the right to publish the series where I wish. I will however give credit to the submitter if he or she is okay with it!
If there are ANY questions that I haven't answered for you here, feel free to shoot me a note and I'll get back to you!
Again, I really wanna thank you all for your support and interest in my work, it means a lot to me and it keeps me motivated to do more and more for you guys. I'm really excited to get started on this new endeavor and happy to have you be apart of it!