UPDATE JULY 24 2018
Submitting to Featured is now Subject to Approval because people were putting all of their art in there. If I see someone putting all their submissions into featured the submissions will start being rejected.
In addition, use the folders, not the comments, to submit your adopts. There's no reason not to; everything but Featured is automatically accepted.
- Cash/Free/Point Adopts
- Outfit/Hairstyle Adopts or other objects
- Secret/Palette/Egg/Gacha adopts
- Commission & Custom adopts information (this includes commission and adopt-related journals)
- Anything to do with closed species - submit in the closest relevant folder
- Nearly anything not in the Disallowed section!
- Maker adopts like Gaia and DreamSelfy
- Traced/stolen adopts
- Drama journals/accusations of theft unless handled maturely and with accurate proof provided
- Submit journals to the folder, not as an entry
THE FANDOM ADOPTS FOLDER
Please do not submit fandom adopts if the creator has specifically asked people NOT to sell anything related to it!!!
This means Homestuck, etc.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -