- Displays up to 30 channels you follow on Twitch that are Live.
- Online notifications. Shows a notification when a channel you are following comes online.
- Displays a thumbnail preview beside the streamers name.
- Supports Streamlink (1.1.0 or newer). Streamlink allows you to watch a stream in an external player such as VLC Player.
- Many options including complete control over the color scheme of the skin.
- More features to come!
The installation webpage contains a complete walkthrough of downloading, installing, and setting up the skin. Rainmeter 4.3 or newer is required.
Loving this and i think its a great adition to some desktop customizations i´ve made , would only give u a suggestion even tough i would think it shouldnt be easy.. since its already logged to ur twitch account to know what channels ur following , why doesnt it auto connects to twitch when u click on a channel ?! u will go directly to the channel but u still have to login on the website . besides that awesome work loving this on some themes ive made
Is this an issue with something I'm doing, or is something bugged?
1) Confirm that the skin is extracted to this path: "Documents/Rainmeter/Skins/TwitchLiveFollowers".
2) If you see that it extracted to something like "Documents/Rainmeter/Skins/live_following_for_twitch/Skins/TwitchLiveFollowers, then copy the "TwitchLiveFollowers" folder and move it back up to the root Skins folder.
3) Then exit Rainmeter and delete the extraneous "live_following_for_twitch" folder. Start Rainmeter and right click the Rainmeter icon in your tray and choose Skins > TwitchLiveFollowers > Setup > setup.ini.
4) The skin setup should now start properly with a background behind the text.
Let me know if that works.
Edit: The problems is because of Adblock it seems. Disable it for the page and the link should work. Or use the right click and save as method mentioned above.
One question though; is there a way to make the default click action open with livestreamer instead of the browser? I've looked through the code, but can't find it.
There, just add a fourth number to the desired color to change its transparency.
This number has to be between 0 (full transparency) and 255 (full opacity).
Example with the first one : colorTitleBar=107,0,50,100
Save the file and refresh your skin.
Note that any other number (greater than 255) will make the color fully transparent.
Thanks a lot for this skin again, I'll post what I've done with it later
Glad your enjoying the skin