Because I need money.
I will be open on March 31st onwards for this, but feel free to submit requests early--just don't expect me to get around to them until after the 30th. This will last until I decide to close it.Prices:
$15 - Per half body character
$20 - Per full body character
$25 - Per large inanimate object (i.e. cars, planes, mecha, etc.)
$10 - For a detailed background in perspective (does not count on its own)
To order, just send me a note with the subject Commision Request
and the following information:Your Name:
Description of subject (optional):
Additional notes (optional):Rules and Notes:
- I will reply to confirm your order and provide my PayPal address. I will start as soon as payment is made in full.
- I can't be all over the place unfortunately. I may refuse if the slots are full, unless you're willing to wait.
- I will draw original characters, crossovers, fanart, etc.. Also if you want me to draw a detailed inanimate object like a car or a plane, that's not outside the realm of possibility either.
- If you ask me to draw a background by itself with no characters or other objects for some reason, I will count that as a large inanimate object.
- I will not draw 18+ material.
- Policies may be subject to change.
- Only minor modifications can be made after the work is finished. If you want to see the roughs before it's finished, please request it.
- I will try to finish your request as soon as I can, but things can happen. I'll let you know if something comes up.
The finished image will be on deviantART, pixiv, tumblr, and/or any other site that I may be using to post my artwork. And unless there is a special reason, I reserve commercial rights over the image (i.e. selling prints at a convention, and so forth). If you have any qualms about this, let me know in your request.Mailing Address:
If for some reason you really really really want me to print and mail you a physical copy of the finished work, we can try to work something out. However I don't exactly have a consistent means of doing this yet.Examples:
You can find more of my stuff here
Note that my art style and overall quality is more consistent from 2012 onwards.
Here are a few other roughs that aren't exactly complete but reflect some of the other things I can do (other than anime girls):