Print size here: vladimirpetkovic.com/wp-conten…
- Maya(modeling, light, rendering)
- Mudbox (texturing)
- UV Layout (for creating UV maps)
- Ivy generator
- Adobe Photoshop for layer composting and color corrections
- overall poly count: 2,000,000 polys.
- rendered with Arnold render system.
Love the atmosphere and colours.
Hey, Vladimir! Amazing artwork - absolutely stunning! I love it.
Would it be possible to use this as the background for a YouTube video? I'm working on some Cyberpunky techno songs, and this would look awesome with some of them. Of course, all credits would go to you, along with a link to here (or you main account - whichever you prefer).
If not, I understand.
Except not corrupt. That would be bad.
THIS, though, is FREAKING AWESOME! I want to live in this Japanese city!
Thanks for the compliment, I am glad you like it!
by the way,how do you know 王菀之？
She is not kind famous compare to other artist.