What NOT to do as an artist!
1. Constantly compare your self to others.
2. Talk to your family about what you do and expect them to cheer you on.
3. Base the success of your entire career on one project.
4. Stick with what you know.
5. Undervalue your expertise
6. Let money dictate what you do.
7. Bow to societal pressure.
8. Only do work that your family would love.
9. Do whatever the client/customer/gallery owner/patron/investor asks.
10. Set unachievable /overwhelming goals. To be accomplished by tomorrow.
the above list was made by Keri Smith
I personally disregard 6 and 9, while everything else on the list is some thing I
Back again to Deviant art after a two year Hiatus. No doubt most of my watchers have forgotten me or have left this site. Deviant Art was not what it use to be. Time to do a clean house on my portfolio and find some thing new to put in.
I am not who I use to be, my interests have changed and so has the focus of my art work. I have become a victim of complacency, discouragement and over all lack of confidence. But then again its never too late to start drawing again. On a more positive note I have become a better story teller...
tagged by ~digital-Rat (https://www.deviantart.com/digital-rat)
1. Post 9 facts about your character (Akie)
2. Tag 8 other characters
3. Post their names with the creators avatars.
4. No tag backs [PSHHHHH rules are meant to be broken]
Name: Akie (have yet to think up of a "proper" last name)
Race: Post human (aka: "Neo")
1. Akie is my first detailed female character that I thought up of back in middle school. She was based and named after Aki Ross from Final Fantasy: Spirits Within; whom I also had a crush on! XD ohh the days of middle school, man was I "silly."
2. Akie has gone through a number of changes through out the years and is still changin