So life recently hit some pretty hard points for me, I can't go into much detail but it truly was very rough, and I am sorry for my absence.
I am back, and with a new mindset. It's time to make myself into the best person I can be, and to try to find strength and courage to take risks, but to also try to help people see their inner beauty. I want people to realize that they can make a difference in their lives as well!
Anyway, here's some brief updates. Since I am currently at a friends, I have to make it brief:
1) Drethathon will be the main focus till the end of September.
2) Lock Me Away Marcilyn Locket comic, thus as a result is (again) being put on hiatus. I've been juggling around a lot of projects as of late, so this will be one sacrifice to make. But I promise that I am making progress on it, and it is turning out lovely. I have decided to go with the original concept after all, so you may be seeing just Marcilyn and Estelle in the comic itself.
3) November will consist of me writing a new Netheron story - based on a circumstance that goes on in Drethathon - and this will be offered (maybe) in the future as a free story that may be posted both online and also on my new website.
4) I will be setting up a website in the near future. This website will be structured around my pen name, Vivienne Waltzer and be considered my author page.
5) I am also going to be making a portfolio for my artwork, and future bookcovers that I create for others.
6) I will try to improve my drawing skills and use refs more often in my works.
7) I am still working on those poems written for my writing challenge - the ones that everyone suggested to me. Please be patient with me!
Life updates might come later. In the mean time, have a great day everyone, and may you all do great art!
~ Vivienne Waltzer