So last weekend was a water elf, this weekend a fire elf.. Now I need to do earth and air to make a series!
- @graftobianmakeup ProPaint (light yellow, buttercup yellow, sunset orange, crimson red, blood red, swan white)
- @wolfefaceartfx Black and white
- @nyxcosmetics_uk Swear by it eyeshadow palette, suade liquid lipstick
- @rimmellondonuki Liquid eyeliner
- Wig, fangs and ears are from amazonuk
- I changed my eye colour and added the fire/bubbles in the background with picsart
As always, I use the PicsArt app on my phone to brighten my eye colour, edit and add effects/stickers. The bodypainting itself has not been altered.
Yes, this is all bodypaint!
I do all my face and bodypaintings live on Twitch. FOLLOWING is free on twitch! Subscribing is appreciated, though not required on Twitch, but will get you AD FREE viewing as well as my emotes that I drew myself! You can also sub for FREE on Twitch if you link Amazon Prime to Twitch! Yes, you still get the perks. Yes, it still helps the streamer.
If you are subbed; be sure to join my discord to find wallpapers I've made with my bodypaintings. ^_^
All you need to do to follow is hit the little heart in the top right corner. www.twitch.tv/vitani4000
Once you've hit the heart you will get notifications whenever I go live and you'll become a part of my Veehive.
Tik Tok: Vitani4000
More looks I've done: