Note that your country discounts might be different, I offer no confirmation.
For those of you who are new here.
Otoge: Visual Novels targeted at the female audience.
Galge: Visual Novels targeted at the male audience.
Eroge: Visual Novels targeted at the male audience, but with pr0n.
Normal stated genre: Everyone can read it.
Danganronpa 1 and 2, Mystery, 50% off, 55% off for both
- GET THIS NOW.
Amnesia, Otome: 90% off
- You play as a girl who cannot remember anything and you go around finding your memories, while probably picking up hot boys. (I have never played the game before).
Dandelion wishes brought to you, Otome: 20% off
- You're a girl whose pets suddenly became 90% humans while retaining their 10% beast parts. Look at that fluffy bunny ears. (I have never played the game before). In case you were wondering the developing company, Cheritz, is also the creator of Mystic Messenger.
Nameless ~ The one thing you must recall, Otome: 20% off, DLC mostly 50% off
- I have no idea what's in this game. But there are probably hawt boys (?) like every other otome game. In case you were wondering the developing company, Cheritz, is also the creator of Mystic Messenger. Their DLCs seem to consist of character Drama CDs in Korean. You're supposed to a headphone while listening to them talk in your ears.
Clannad, Galge - 65% off, slightly more if you get the bundle.
- Clannad is a about a story where miracles happen and allow you to experience waterfall tears and warm fuzzy feelings. No, it's not pee.
Nekopara 1 and 2, Eroge - 50% off, around 20% off Nekopara 3 if you buy 1,2,3 as a bundle.
- I heard there are jiggly boobies. You need the adult patches from the official site and pay for them if you want R18 content. I didn't play this VN.
Grisaia 1, Eroge, Fruit of Grisaia - 60% off
- People with serious issues to their mental state gather at a school. You play as a protagonist who's a mercenary with a stoic personality. I doubt there's a R18 patch for steam versions though, you need to go to denpasoft for the R18. I personally didn't like the R18 content since the protagonist doesn't make it enjoyable (personality wise).
Grisaia 2, Eroge, Labyrinth of Grisaia - 50% off
- I believe that the protagonist didn't hook up with anyone (uncertain?) and it's a sequel to Grisaia 1. I didn't play this visual novel.
Grisaia 3, Eroge, Eden of Grisaia - 25% off
- The final series of the title. No idea what the content is.
G senjou no maou, Eroge, 50% off
- A relatively complicated story about revenge and mystery. I don't think there's a R18 patch for this. Many people rated it incredibly high, but I personally think it's just above average and quite overrated.
Chrono Clock, Eroge, 10% off
- A recent title. The protagonist can go back 5 minutes and is set in a high school settings. No, there's no R18 patch.
Umineko 1-4, Mystery novel, 25% off
- Technically I enjoyed the series, but you might seriously need some forum help to solve the mysteries.
Ozmafia, Otoge, 30% off
- Is this the first otome game for Mangagamer?
If My Heart Had Wings, Eroge, 67% off
- Finally another game with a restoration R18 patch. I kind of admire Moenovel for not cashing in on the adult content, but I don't think anyone from a consumer POV would not enjoy having them boobies? Anyways, thanks Moenovel.
Yoshiwara series, or any of Dogenzaka Labs games , Otoge, 65% - 80% bundle
- NO voice acting? The entirety of their games seem to be from mobile ports. The best thing about them seems to be the deep discounts they offer. ANY other regular pricing is not worth it. Most of the complaints I saw on the reviews are about the female MC being whatever doormats. Sheesh. Also, they have been described as low-grade smut on some of their games, and I'm inclined to agree when I look at the users' screenshots.
Nightshade, Otoge, 20% off
- I'm seeing a higher discount if you get the bundle (just imagine the OST much cheaper). Since it's missing the theme songs, I'm not entirely sure if the OST is even worth purchasing. Between Ozmafia and Nightshade, I'll pick the latter based on score from JP amazon. Also, why is there a 狼 in the title when I don't see anything related to it lol.
Tokyo Babel, galge, 55% off
- Chuuni overload. Man, it's so chuuni I cringed while reading the fights. It's not the worst chuuni game I ever seen though. This VN is about a weird God is missing, let's go crazy fighting each other. It's much less than what I expected from Propeller. Their older games are actually better.
Steins;Gate, Sci-fi mystery, 40% discount
- I want to almost shout GET THIS GAME NOW. You might need a patch to make it work better though. I got the Jast USA version a really long time ago, so I'm not rebuying it on steam. sonome.dareno.me/projects/sghd…
--- Fix/improvement for steam Steins; Gate
And that's about it. Dies Irae is not on discount. I'm sure that I missed out on some other stuff from sekai games and other VNs.