So I've been at Codeglue as an intern for the past 6 months. I helped on proposals, did art for several games and helped on any job they threw my way. After 5 months I had done so much (great) work that they asked me to stay for an extra month.
Those 6 months are now up and guess what...
I got a part-time contract. This next year I will be working there part-time, finishing the game. They also offered me a full-time job for when I'm done with school and you can be damn sure I'm gonna take it.
I love the game we're working on and as soon as official announcements are made, I'll say which one it is (for now: non-disclosure agreements). We al
So I've been hitting on this girl for about a month and a half now. She was nice but I didn't expect any sensational results, it was a kind of distraction for my busy mind.
So for a month and a half I've been doing my best. Trying to be as charming as I possibly can at 7.30 in the morning ('cause I'd usually run into her at the train station), being nice, giving compliments, the usual.
She's done at school for this year and on summer break. So I wasn't gonna see her anymore, because after the summer I go back to school and wouldn't be coming to the station I'd see her at anymore. So I sent her a text message saying "maybe we should have a d
So I got "tagged". I think it's just Cataclysm-X's sneaky way of getting more info and/or dirt on me. So here you go:
1) Full Name: Joost Peters
2) Male/Female: Male
3) Were you named after anyone?: Yeah. For the Dutch people: I was named after Olie B. Bommel's butler Joost and Joost Prinssen, an actor on Klokhuis.
4) Does your name mean anything?: It comes from the name Joseph and apparently that means "the lord shall increase/add".
5) Nick Name(s): visceral, vis, viskerel, chuck
6) What do you think you look like..name wise?: Say what now?
7) Date Of Birth: June 9th 1983, it's m' birthday today! :D
8) Place of Birth and Current Loc
hey there!! i was just wondering if your picture ''visceral logo 3'' is in use? cause i read that you did it for a band then they didnt use it!! i me and my band have had really big troubles finding someone that can do us a nice logo.. and i really really like that logo you have done there!! could we buy it from you if its not in use?