Stole this from multiple peeps cause why the fuck not? Drawing is currently a bummer so imma waste some time >;3c
1. What’s your Gender?
2. What are your Pronouns?
3. Is your Family Accepting?
Relatively? My Brother is mega supportive and My Mom is trying her best! Slips up a lot but alas...
Dad? He kinda treats it like a joke :/
4. What do you wish you could tell your past self?
CHILL THE FUCK OUT. Let people in! Put your foot down when you know you feel something is up!
Don't be a pussy!!!
5. What is your Sexuality?
6. Favorite Color
Teal, Pink, Orange
7. Sun Gay or Moon Gay?
Moon Gay hell nya
8. When did you find out your sexuality?
HM, when I was like...10 I think..yeah 10.
9. How was your day?
Slow but decent! Wasting time doing this meme
10. Do you have any Gay friends?
A majority of my buds are!
11. What’s your favorite hobby?
Draw, Write, World-build, Gaym, Roleplay?
Annnd some Science Stuff
12. Who’s the best gay icon in your opinion
I vote for Marceline the Bi Queen
13. Which pride flags do you like the most design/color wise?
Oh fuck that one is hard but: Gay, Lesbian, Trans, and Pan are my Favs..
14. Are you openly out?
Oh yeah! I try to be as open as possible with the People I meet lmao
15. Are you comfortable with yourself?
Nah but Im trying to be
16. Bottom or Top?
Imma Top do I look like a bottom to you
17. Femme or Butch?
Neither me thinks? But at times I do call myself Butch
18. Do you bind?
Sometimes but its so umcomfy
19. Do you shave?
Never it's called a natural sweater
23. Have you ever dated anyone of the same sex?
24. Anyone of another sex?
25. Pastel gay or Goth gay
Im a Goth Thot
26. Favorite dad in dream daddies?
the fuck is a dream daddy
27. Tell me a random fact about yourself?
I know how to fix, build and pilot a Boat
28. Do you own any pride flags/merch?
I've got a few cool gay pins...some rainbow shirts..some rainbow sneakers. I wanna get a Trans Flag Poster/Flag
29. Have you ever been to a pride parade?
A few times but it gets sweaty and now I am big Fear cause of all the bullshit happening in America
30. Any advice to someone who isn’t out or who are exploring themselves?
Be Safe, know that gender and sexuality is fluid. Don't be afraid to experiment or travel between your identities. It's okay to be confused about it and some people are for a long, long time. Some people won't accept you but its not your job to convince them and it's best that you surround yourself with people who love, care for and respect you. For those who are Cishet and what not, be kind to your fellow human - be understanding and don't be a dick. Help those in need when you can and be a voice of protection, not hatred. But to everyone, be respectful - understand what Pride means and where it came from and remember those who sacrificed it all to get us this far. The world is a scary place so stay strong, be aware of your surroundings and the people you're with- and be kind to yourself