Fine art artist, Painter, Professional visual artist, Homo Creator, 3D Street Artist
MK Kole was born in Valjevo, Serbia (ex Yugoslavia) on 17/09/1971.
* Graduated at Art Academy in Novi Sad - Painting Department
* High Graphic School - Repro-photograph Department in Valjevo.
* He is one of the establishers of the artistic group "Black Lime" ('93-'99), and editor of the magazine "Black Lime".
* member of ULUS (Society of the Fine Art Artists of Serbia)
* president of the Art Society "Vigled".
* One of the establishers of the "Association for Arts and Media", Belgrade.
* Initiator of the 3D Korzo festival
* He had five solo exhibitions, and he took part at over forty group exhibitions in (ex)Yugoslavia and abroad.
* He has a numerous awards for his works at the Fine and Comic Art and Haiku domains.
* "Vigled" ("Impresum", Valjevo, 05.)
* "Power of Leaf", (KK "Ivo Andric", Zemun,'99)
* "Blue Shadow - Winter Haiku", (publ.auth.,'98)
* "The Dark Side of the white-eye", (MRZ Pljevlja,'96)
* He is a co-author of the first book in new millennium
"Without the Contraception", (Step Back, VA 2001.)
Works and lives in Novi Sad, Serbia