|My favourite picture of all my characters done so far, is my persona picture done by my online brother named . It dicpicts my human form and my alternate dragon guardian form, which I uses whenever I need it the most. Resembling an Arch-Seraphim and armed with a myriad of ethereal weaponry, it remains as my personal favourite form to shift into by far.|
//TRANSMISSION LINE ESTABLISHED//
//FILES RECEIVED AND VERIFIED//
//START FILE ALPHA-OMEGA 14//
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
1. Please read the description and artist's comments before you fav or comment. Much appreciated.
2. Please comment before you fav. Much appreciated.
Here are the pieces of artwork, photographs and writings that I have posted on Deviantart since the day I joined this community.
Artwork-wise, I can say that most of them are either collobrations or requests done by my friends on DA and at schools and conventions, based on the description and concepts I have created for them. Due to the fact that I am still a novice artist myself, I am unable to draw anything decent for some time. Currently, I am learning to draw better, so if there are any of my own work, it would be either sketches or rough works. Inked pieces or clean pieces may take more time, as drawing is not really my cup of tea. (or slice of cake, or...whatever)
Writing-wise, I am a avid reader of all genres of books and novels, as well as magazines and newspapers. I rarely write stuff on my life, unless it involves important moments in my life and various other matters I am not at liberty to disclose. I enjoy any kind of book, as long as they interest me and provides twists and turns at any moment. My personal favourites include Science Fiction, Fantasy, Thriller, Mystery, Supernatural and perhaps a bit of Romance at times. (I can't believe I typed Romance)
Sometimes I write entire stories, while other times I write some Unrelated drabbles, by which I mean shorts. Connected, unconnected, whatever I feel at that moment, whenever I write it down at will. Some of these would mostly focus on the characters OCs I created in my mind and traces their lives through my imagination. Others will include scenes of my persona interacting with others and my life, among others.
Please note that I have a habit of making my characters too Mary Sue, which I need to kick, so don't be surprised if I created something too overpowered. It would be scaled down and rewritten in time after I have finished up on my life and schoolwork. I promise to catch up on my typing and works whenever time is available to me.
Until then, please understand my problems and assist me whenever needed. A reminder to my watchers and friends (even my visitors), innovative comments as well as constructive criticisms are welcome. Compliments are appreciated, but fawning is undesired. Thank you for your cooperation.
Photography-wise, I am a wanna-be photographer, which means I take pictures either on impulse and at the moment, or seemingly at random. I also take pictures of cosplayers at Cosfests and Cosplay (anime) conventions, as well as gaming fairs and conventions whenever I have a chance to attend them with my friends and family members. About random photographs, I will post them up whatever and whenever I want, so don't be surprised. Other than that, it is mostly routine photography stuff.
About anime photos, you can request for any anime character or convention photo and I will check my collection to see whether I have any relevant photos before posting them up. Oh, and please give this notice to me in a note. Your cooperation is much appreciated.
//END FILE ALPHA-OMEGA 14//
//FILE CLOSED AND DELETED//
//TRANSMISSION LINE DISENGAGED//
//PRESS [[E]] TO EXIT TEMPORARY NOTICES DATABASE//
|These are my writings I have done so far since the day I joined Deviantart, please enjoy.|
ASUNA has been my favourite female character in Sword Art Online, and I simply loved this image of her in Infinite Stratos-esque armor design and weapons, and nice touches with the wedding veil and flowers. I definitely love the mech design that makes her look like an angel goddess.
This is the current image of my desktop, may change in future depending on my mood.
Oh, and the next picture to appear on my desktop is a mystery for you all to guess! Stay tuned for more!
You can find everything I faved so far here since the day I joined Deviantart. (on a side note, I have faved so many thousands of artwork, and since there is more coming in each day, so the exact number of favourites is unknown at best. Anyone can tell me how much I faved?)
Also included here are my personal collections of many types of artwork, ranging from traditional to digital to 3D and even anime and illustrations, so please feel free to browse them all. Comments Welcome.
|Here are some of the amazing artworks that inspire me here on Deviantart. Superbly well drawn and coloured, and many of them are my favourite themes.|
|My Collection of various anime couples found around Deviantart. Have to love each and everyone of them.|
NOTE: Updates on my Writings will be conveyed through my monthly deviant journal pending my current life situations. Thank you for your understanding.
Fanfiction Collaboration with POST-MU Life's a Scream!
Current Status: Ongoing. Working on Chapter 14 with
Fanfic link: www.fanfiction.net/s/9599300/1…
Fanfiction Collaboration with RWBY Destiny of Remnant
Current Status: Ongoing. Working on Chapter 72 (aka Third Arc) with
Fanfic link: www.fanfiction.net/s/11797684/…
Please read and enjoy!!
This pieces of artwork are those which are excellently drawn and coloured, and in addition those artists spent lots of time and effort on it. Hence this is the reason why they caught my eye when I browse through their galleries, and thus I added it on my personal Wishlist.
My personal favs of these are those dicpicting worlds from the Science Fiction, Fantasy, Mystery and sometimes non-fiction and meaningful ones. I am spoilt on choice of prints, as there were many that I liked so much!
How I wish I could get a print of my favourite...I wonder who will get one print for me?
"None can stand in our way, for we are the Space Marines."
RG 1/144 Gundam Mk-II + HG 1/144 Build Gundam Mk-II Kitbash Build - Custom Build Tutorial by Bandai Hobby Site
Name: Victortky (Victor in real life, tky are initials)
Height: 150 - 160cm tall. (GAH, short...)
Weight: 50 - 55 Kilograms.
Hair Colour: Black, Pitch Black
Eye colour: Black
Blood type: B
Hand Usage: Right Handed
Foot Usage: Left Footed
Interests/ likes: Reading, Writing books, Drawing, Dragons, japanese Anime, Computer games, Console Games, Cycling, Swimming, Badminton, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Romance, Mystery, Supernatural stuff, Anime and Game Conventions, creating OCs, insects, animals, space, sea life, geography, history, general affairs, GI JOE, Terminator, Transformers, Linking Park, T.M Revolution, Needless, Anime Girls, Mecha Girls, James Cameron Avatar, other people OCs (too many to specify)
Description of Persona Self
Who am I? You may surely ask me. My original name has been lost in the spaces of time, and my age is still currently unknown, and so I lived by several aliases. The shape-shifting Writer, the Supreme Commander, the Stormbringer, the Mega-dragon are to name only a few. Few people know of my existence, and even fewer know about my personality or the number of alternate forms I possess. Firstly, I am not even entirely human, but a mixture of several kinds of creatures from the far ends of the Universes I have been to. I have several forms, which I can morph into any of them at will to suit my needs or infiltrate other worlds and parallel Universes. (My contacts called me the shape-shifting Writer)
A mysterious and powerful boy who is closely and loyally guarded by a Fire Ridgeback dragon, and imbueded with a dragon spirit that allows him to become andy dragon form or animal form he wishes and lastly having his vast army of Republic FSOF (First Special Operations Forces) SPEC-OPS forces and powers at his disposal, that is who and what I am.
Persona: Victortky and Doragon.
Victortky - First persona to exist, The Other Self of Victor.
Through his imagination and words, worlds were created and destroyed.
Doragon - Eternal Guardian of Victortky, The Lord Protector.
Through his protection and loyalty, ensures the existence of his master.
Inner Circle of Own Characters:
Victor Keys - KeysTech Coporation CEO and Hidden Seraphim.
Through his will and thoughts, entire worlds will change when he made the right choice at the right time.
Zoe - KeysTech Coporation assistant and Computer Specialist.
Through her brillant intelligence and skills, she has the world at her fingertips.
Comwealth - F.S.O.F. Supreme Commander, Delta Team Commander
Through his valorous actions, the freedom of humanity would be secured and achieved.
Diana - F.S.O.F. Special Operative, Oscar Team Commander
Through her gunnery experiences, she will eliminate those who stands in his way.
Prometheus Zeus - Supreme Dragon Lord Protector, EX-I's right hand.
Through his various powers and abilities, he will bring balance with the multi-verse.
Advocator - Single Robot Battalion, Faithful Autobot Commander.
Through his various weapons and alternate modes, he brings salvation to those he protects.
If you want to be in my DA family, please comment and I will add you in!
...My DA family...
My Partner-in-crime, Chaos Space Marine and Space Marine Player :
My Russian Comrade:
My long-lost brother, Tau and Dark Eldar Player:
My online Brother:
My online little brother:
My online Sisters: and
My Fellow Dragon Sister:
My fellow Transformer/Anime fan/Brother: and
My TF AlterVerse co-author and Sister:
My Monsters University co-author and Disney Friend:
My Assistant Artist and Brother:
My Fellow Transformers Fan Brother:
My Transpotting photography friend:
My Russian Comrade Newcomer:
Fellow Art helpers: (From Republic Polytechnic)
Fellow SP LIFEARTS deviants:
My Warhammer 40K friends:
My Favourite Transformer Artists, inkers and colourists:
...and more to come...
The Three Laws of Robotics and Law 0
0. A robot may not harm humanity or, through inaction, allow humanity to come to harm.
1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
Introduce yourself and your interests to me and I shall reply you in return. I am pleased to meet everyone here at Deviantart.
Current Residence: UNDISCLOSED LOCATION ON EARTH
deviantWEAR sizing preference: LARGE
Print preference: LARGE
Favourite genre of music: rock, jazz, classical, pop, and an occasional heavy metal (actually too many to specify)
Favourite photographer: my dad and many other Deviantart Photographers
Favourite style of art: angelic, futuristic,ancient,robotic,weird and mystical (and more)
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Edition
MP3 player of choice: Any MP3 that can play my favourite songs.
Shell of choice: Powered Armour or Dragon Scaled.
Wallpaper of choice: Anything that can inspire me.
Skin of choice: mistral kaleidscope
Favourite cartoon character: Master Chief, Optimus Prime, Tyrael. Char Aznable, The Emperor of Mankind, Rogal Dorn, Roboute Guiliman, Imperius, Asuna, Kirito, Takumu, Ichika Orimura, Cecilia Alcott, Usagi Yojimbo, Black Rock Shooter, Jazz, Smokescreen, Soundwave, Agent Washington, Agent Texas, Agent Carolina, Sanguinius, Amuro Ray, Lockon Stratos, Allelujah Haptism, Woolf Enneacle, Obright Lorain, Zeheart Galette, Asemu Asuno, Kou Uraki, Riddhe Marcenas, Leonardo, Donatello. (Too many to specify)
Personal Quote: Patience is the key to success (and more, may change)
“We do not know what our chances of survival are, so we fight as if they were zero. We do not know what we are facing, so we fight as if it was the dark gods themselves. No one will remember us now and we may never be buried beneath Titan, so we will build our own memorial here. The Chapter might lose us and the Imperium might never know we existed, but the Enemy — the Enemy will know. The Enemy will remember. We will hurt it so badly that it will never forget us until the stars burn out and the Emperor vanquishes it at the end of time. When Chaos is dying, its last thought will be of us. That is our memorial — carved into the heart of Chaos. We cannot lose, Grey Knights. We have already won.”
~ Grey Knight Justicar Alaric.
The Canticle of Absolution of the Grey Knights
Et Templars Mysteria aux Ordo Malleus
Praise the Emperor for his sacrifice,
as He endures so shall we.
We who are Hunters of Daemons,
shall strive in his name eternally.
We the Order of the Hammer,
shall delve into the Dark Shadows.
We shall seek out the Tainted,
we shall pursue the Vilest Evil.
It is we who stand guard,
our Eternal Watch shall not fail.
For we are the Ordo Malleus!
We Grey Knights are the Hammers,
we slay the Darkness without fear.
Founded in great mystery we were,
Chapter six hundred and sixty six.
Though on Titan we be hidden,
yet our eyes encompass the Galaxy.
No Devil shall elude our gaze,
no Daemon shall elude its Fate.
We shall be the Keepers Immortal,
all Secrets shall be our Knowledge.
We are the Guardians of Mankind!
Caution and secrecy are our code,
watchfulness and patience are our way.
Hidden from the Eyes of Chaos,
we strike without warning or dread.
Though we find ourselves in Shadows,
no Blackness will enter our Hearts.
No treachery will touch our souls,
no pride will sully our thoughts.
We shall be Pure amongst Impurity,
we shall be Innocence amongst Guilt.
We are the Imperium’s Hidden Saviours!
We are spread across the Heavens,
our watch is untiring and ceaseless.
The Emperor shall guard our Souls,
as we Guard those of others.
Our will shall be our weapons,
our faith shall be our armour.
Our minds will be secure fortresses,
no Temptation will weaken our resolve.
Though unnumbered lurking perils await us,
our blades will ever be ready.
For we are the Emperor’s Vengeance!
Masters of all weapons are we,
no defence exists against our wrath.
With the Nemesis shall we fight,
with an Aegis to shield us.
In bloodshed shall we save Mankind,
Death shall be our Everlasting Creed.
War Unending shall be our Fate,
in battle shall we be steeped.
We shall be unstinting in Hatred,
we shall hunger for Holy War.
For we are Swords of Justice!
When all flee in hideous disarray,
strong and sound shall we stand.
Cowardice is wholly unknown to us,
our courage comes from the Emperor.
Unbowed and unshaken against all foes,
we shall claim victory with blood.
Steady and surely we hunt them,
those who dare oppose our wrath.
Death stalks us in many forms,
the grotesque and the utterly inhuman.
We are the Bringers of Hope!
Bloody battles unending constantly await us,
redemption the reward for our vigilance.
When Possession rears its unspeakable head,
ours is the blade that descends.
When Empyrean Horrors invade our realm,
our Exorcisms shall hurl them back.
There is no Chaos spawned horror,
which can resist our indomitable anger.
With undaunted courage we shall prevail,
no arcane magicks shall overcome us.
We are the Bearers of Victory!
No corruption shall blemish our Galaxy,
no Immaterial Fiend shall be spared.
No Malevolent Spirit will oppose us,
no Creation of Sin shall survive.
No Unholy Deed shall go Unpunished,
all Blasphemous Acts shall be Atoned.
No Spawn of Misrule shall avoid us,
all are banished to the Void.
Nothing shall evade our Cleansing Fire,
not Daemon or Spawn or Renegade.
For we are Mankind’s Divine Blade!
Heavenly Blessings are laid upon us,
the Warp is ours to Tame.
Though Sorceries shall be against us,
no Witchcraft will bring our Doom.
Though Spell or Incantation blocks us,
the Emperor shall see us Victorious.
No Hex can overcome our determination,
our resolve is strong as steel.
Sigils and wards shall watch over us,
prayers shall serve as our Guide.
For we are the Emperor’s Chosen!
There is much darkness awaiting us,
yet the Emperor lights our path.
Falsehood surrounds us at every turn,
yet no Traitor shall confound us.
No despicable trickery will thwart us,
no Damnation shall bring us low.
There is no peace for us,
for an eternity we will strive.
Though mere mortals in His service,
everlasting shall be our True Duty.
Et Imperator Invocato Diabolis Daemonica Exorcism!
— The Canticle of Absolution of the Grey Knights, known as the Six Hundred and Sixty Six Secret Words. Source: corrupted datafile 0/223/Inq\6a
"One unbreakable shield against the coming darkness, One last blade forged in defiance of fate, Let them be my legacy to the galaxy I conquered, And my final gift to the species I failed."
— Inscription upon the Arcus Daemonica, attributed to the Emperor of Mankind.
"While vile mutants still draw breath, there can be no peace. While obscene heretics' hearts still beat, there can be no respite. While faithless traitors still live, there can be no forgiveness."
— Silver Skulls, Catechism of Hate, Verse I of XXV
Movie Name: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story
Availability: Now Showing
Tvtropes Page: tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php…
Comments: I have kept an eye on this movie since its announcement, and I must say I am impressed with this movie entry into the Star Wars anthology of films. While The Force Awakens last year was good in its own right, Rogue One was definitely way better than the previous mentioned movie because of its wonderful cast of a ragtag bunch of misfits fighting against the Empire to retrieve the plans for the Death Star. Serving as the prequel to A New Hope and a Sequel to Revenge of the Sith, Rogue One has definitely proven itself to be a sparkling diamond that catches the eye of both new and devoted fans of the Star Wars franchise. With a likable core group of characters (which I wished they would have developed more over the course of the film), the movie stands out due to its breath-taking set pieces as well as massive battles that takes fans back to the memorable space battle sequences in the Star Wars franchise. (Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith, I am looking at you.) The plot of Rogue One expertly weaves into A New Hope seamlessly as well as the overarching Star Wars Universe, with easter eggs and references galore that will cause Star Wars fans to geek out endlessly (I know, because I was looking for those stuff when I was watching the movie...and yes, loving the references to Star Wars Rebels!) Each character introduced was also pretty nice too, and I especially liked Felicity Jones role as Jyn Erso who initially just wanted to get away from the war before finding the conviction to stand up against the Empire. We also learn that the rebels who fight against the Empire aren't always white against the Empire's black, and there are many shades of grey within since both sides have done rather questionable things in the service of their superiors and for the Greater Good. Alan Tudyk holds his own as the snarky and rather hilarious K-2SO Imperial droid, and I especially loved his humourous lines as well as fighting moments. The battle sequences during the movie's final act was definitely the highlight of the film, with X-wing fighters duking it out with TIE Fighters with the larger scope of Star Destroyers fighting the Rebels Spacecrafts, all the while rebel commandoes fought against hundreds, if not thousands of stormtroopers bolstered by the newcomers known as the Deathtroopers (oh man, those are scarily awesome!) I also especially loved the planet where the imperial archive was located, known as Scarif, which looked more like a tropical retreat than a high security storage facility...which was pretty beautiful and I wished I was there to walk through the sandy beaches and lush greenscape, minus the war thank you very much. And before I forget, Darth Vader delivers one of the most AWESOME movie scene in history, showing us WHY he should be feared and how effortlessly he could crush the rebellion if he wanted to. Props to the rebels for throwing in their all to steal the Death Star plans and eventually making the ultimate sacrifice to ensure that someone (you know who, if you watched the original movies) would find a way to destroy the Death Star for good. I sincerely hope that the next entries in the Star Wars Anthology movies, which are the Han Solo and Boba Fett stand alone ones, would measure up to this movie in their own unique and awesome ways.
Oh, and by the way, don't forget to check out the novelisation which included a lot of much needed information on the Rogue One characters and the rebellion as well as the Empire, as well as the prequel movie Catalyst which sows the seeds for the events taking place in this movie. Other than a few characters that would have contributed more if given significant development and some tiny nitpicks in the overall story, this movie is a love letter written to the Star Wars fans by a cast and crew who LOVED Star Wars. Definitely one of the shinning gems of the catalogue of movies shown in 2016.
As usual, my top 5 moments of this wonderful movie: (in no order)
1. THE ENTIRE BATTLE OF SCARIF IN THE FINAL ACT. Do I need to say more? The battle scenes, the choreography, the sheer amount of troops and war material being poured into that final battle sequence, it was definitely topping one of the most memorable and awesome science fiction war sequence in history!
2. Darth Vader's appearance. I feel so sorry for those rebels who have to face him, and I am very impressed by his entire fighting scene. It really shows why the rebels fear him, and how effortlessly he could just go through them like hot knife through butter. Heh, if there's one good thing the dark side has, it has the awesome badass dark lord known as Darth Vader.
3. How the Rebel Fleet takes down two Star Destroyers. An X-Wing destroys a Star Destroyer's shield generator, the Y-Wing squadron disables it using ion bombs, then a Hammerhead-class corvette flies head first into the disabled ship, then pushes the damn thing into the nearby functional Star Destroyer, shearing the command deck and turrets clean off. Not only that, the debris of both ships are sent crashing into the space station that orbits Scarif, destroying it and punching a hole through the planetary shield that the Rebels up until then couldn't even scratch. This allows Rogue One to finally transmit the plans out, which the shield had been blocking. That one ship saved the Rebellion. It was one of the most daring tactics the Rebellion has ever pulled. And that corvette actually both survived the maneuver and managed to escape before Vader showed up. That ship's crew deserves a mountain of medals. (from tvtropes)
4. Chirrut Îmwe takes down several stormtroopers with a staff, and he's also a crack shot with his own BFG, up to the point of shooting a TIE fighter with it (which crashes into an imperial facility). Oh, and, did we mention that he's blind?!
5. Galen Erso's explanation for why he helped build the Death Star is not only an example of great delivery from Mads Mikkelsen, but also shows that sometimes the path to doing the right thing can lead you to some pretty dark places. Galen reveals that he soon realised if he took his life or got himself killed that it would only delay the project, not stop it. So instead he endeavoured not only to complete the Death Star but make himself seem invaluable to its creation. This allowed him to be in the perfect position to create a seemingly insignificant design flaw within the Death Star, one that if exploited would annihilate the entire space station. He gave the galaxy a fighting chance. Or as his daughter Jyn Erso puts it: "My father's revenge. He put a flaw in the Death Star. He put a fuse in the middle of your machine and I've just told the entire galaxy how to light it." PURE AWESOMENESS.
...and may the force be with you!
Book Name: The Path of Heaven - Riding out from the storm
Availability: Now Available
Comments: A sequel to the Horus Heresy novel Scars, The Path of Heaven follows the Khan and his sons as they fight their way to Terra to join in the final battle which takes place at the climax of the Horus Heresy. Filled with references to the navigator houses as well as the ways the Imperium use to travel the warp, I especially loved the in-depth look about the culture of the White Scars as well as the Khan's willingness to save his sons throughout the battle happening in the book. The battle sequences were impressive, and I think I saw a reference to the space battles of Star Wars in the first few chapters when the White Scars sprung their attack on the unsuspecting traitor convoy fleet. Among the highlights I especially liked the loyal Thousand Son sorcerer as well as the various White Scar commanders in the story, each with their unique personality, motivation as well as fighting skills. I also love the stormseer and his human companion who plays a vital role in securing a route that will lead the White Scars to Terra. On the warmaster side, we get some more information on Mortarian's thoughts as well as the schism happening between the various traitor legions even before the Battle of Terra starts, and hints towards what would be the eventual damnation of Mortarian to how he would become who he was in the current 41st millennium. It's a wonderful adventure, filled with a couple of twists and references to the current Warhammer 40K universe, and I especially enjoyed the final battle in the warp between the White Scars and the daemons of Chaos, with the Khan fighting the Keeper of Secrets sword to blade, which was by far one of my favourite scenes in the Horus Heresy saga.
As usual, my top 5 moments of this memorable novel: (in no order, and from tvtropes)
1. One appears in the opening chapter: a transport of Traitor convoy ships carying supplies to worlds conquered by the Emperor's Children notes a fleet emerging from the Warp near to their position. The captain in charge of the convoy becaomse suspicious because, while they may have become degenerate monsters, the Emperor's Children are still sticklers for arriving on time, before noting the newcomers are transmitting a message to them. The transmission is a three line badass Boast: OATHBREAKERS. YOU HAVE BEEN JUDGED. WE ARE THE PUNISHMENT. Cue the White Scars fleet beginning their attack.
2. The second and final duel between Shiban Khan and Prefector Cario of the Emperor's Children. Shiban, having seen Cario cut down his fellow legionary Jochi moments before, goes on a roaring rampage of revenge, his fury compensating for the hindrance provided by his augmetics and hammering the Third Legion swordsman until Cario, who can feel himself losing his battle to stave off Slaaneshi corruption, drops his sword, acknowledges Shiban as a Worthy Opponent and requests a Mercy Kill so he can die as himself.
3. The redemption of Torghun Khan and the sagyar mazan. Yesgeui's sacrifice has opened a path into the Webway for the White Scars to escape back to Terra, but with the Death Guard flagshipEndurance closing in, Jaghatai knows his fleet will be slaughtered unless his flagship, Swordstorm stays behind as a rearguard. Knowing Mortarion will not destroy the Swordstorm because he wants to kill the Khan in person, Jaghatai and his staff transfer to the Lance of Heaven, while Torghun Khan and 132 of the returned exiles stay onboard to fight the Death Guard in the hopes of finding atonement for their sins by making a last stand to allow the rest of their legion to get away. Outnumbered, facing Terminators and a Primarch, not a one of them falls back; every one of the Sagyar Mazan dies defiant to the end, laughing and spitting defiance at their enemies.
4. The final battle between Jaghatai Khan and the Keeper of Secrets Manushya-Rakshasi, which is every bit as epicly awesome as Path of Heaven's cover art makes out; the Primarch and the Greater Daemon tear each other to bits until the Khan's sword shatters and the Slaaneshi Greater Daemon bats him aside. Before Manushya-Rakshasi can kill its true target, Revuel Arvida, the Khan gets back to his feet, throttles the daemon into submission, impales it through the chest with its own sword and then rips the daemon's heart out off its chest. (OMG, pure epicness!)
5. And finally...a smaller one appears at the very end. Having survived traversing the Webway, what's left of the White Scars' fleet arrives near to Terra to be confronted by an Imperial fleet headed by the Space Wolves' flagship, Hfrankel. Jaghatai teleports over to the Hfrankel, where he is greeted by a furious Leman Russ, surrounded by dozens of Space Wolf legionaries all with their bolters trained on him. Russ angrily bellows that many of his Legion died at Alaxxes when the White Scars left them to face the Alpha Legion alone because the Khan believed Russ, not Horus was the traitor and wanted to be sure of the facts about the Heresy. Russ also threatens that, given so many in the Imperial Court think the White Scars have turned traitor, he could easily kill Jaghatai to avenge his head and ho one would bat an eyelid. Jaghatai looks him in the eye without fear and tells Russ that he can kill him if it will make things better, but nothing, not even the Emperor will stop the Khan from bringing his Legion where they need to be, and that Russ would do better to save his anger for the Traitors following behind him. After a few moments, Russ bursts out laughing at the sheer absurdity of the situation.
...and for the Khan and the Emperor!