Hey everyone who care to read the journal! I, VexyFate, have decided to start collaborations.
I cannot open commissions at the moment because of my paypal issue. (that is almost fixed).
If you do not know what collaborations are, here the definition.
A COLLABORATION is a picture that is made by two or more people. For example:
One deviant will do the sketch.
Another will do the Line-art.
The other would do the coloring.
The work would be split up between people.
1. The pictures that will be drawn must be in agreement between everyone.
2. OC's and Canon are acceptable. (If we do OC's, it would be best to work on a group shot photo with the OC's together so everyone get's their OC drawn. Separate OC pictures are possible, but could take longer.)
3. Please be responsible and finish your part in reasonable time. If you know you are busy and won't be able to take the time to work on the collab, don't sign up for it.
4. please work together. That is what collaborations are about!
5. No inappropriate pictures please.
6. If you want other peoples OC's in a picture you need to ask the OC's owner for permission. It is only right.
7. You can post the finished picture on your page as long as you give credit to the parts of the picture other artists worked on. For example:
8. I can only take three collabs at a time.
Everyone will benefit from the collaborations.
To enter the collaborations, please note me AND let me know in the notes what part of the collab you want to be part of. For example: "
1. TYPE OC group Collab with: