VClouds Weather 2 BIG Edition
• Up to 8 day forecast provided by The Weather Channel.
• Available in 20 languages: English, French, Italian, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Catalan, Slovak, Serbian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Korean, Ukrainian, Finnish, German and Hebrew.
• Moon phase - a small moon phase image with additional info that can be toggled in the settings and a big moon phase integrated in the night time weather image.
• Includes 9 vertical and 3 horizontal variations.
• Easy to customize (colors, fonts, etc).
• Semi transparent background (You can change its color and opacity or disable it completely).
• To change the settings open the panel with the upper right button and click the gear shaped button on the left - the settings variable file will open (with notepad), you can change many things in there (be aware that the horizontal variations has their own settings and you will need to change it separately). after you make your changes, save the file and refresh the skin.
You can search google for your city coordinates or use these sites: www.itilog.com or www.mapcoordinates.net
Click the button on the upper right corner of the skin to open the panel and click the Settings button, in the UserVariables.inc file that opens go to 'Latitude and Longitude' and paste the numbers replacing the old ones - save and refresh the skin.
Language, units and time formats:
Those who want to translate this skin to their language, simply open the panel with the upper right button, click the question mark (?) and read the instructions.
* If you have fully translated VClouds Weather 2 to your language please share it and I will add it in the next update.
• 1.9.2020 - Initial release
Please update to the last version of the skin before posting about problems
Sure, you need to right click and choose 'Edit skin':
Search and replace:
Text="#Wind#: %1 %2 %3"
Text="#Wind#: %1 m/s %2"
Also add this to the file:
Formula=([@CurrentWindSpeed] * 5) / 18
Now save the file and refresh the skin.
If I understand you correctly than that looks like a Rainmeter application bug and not a skin specific problem.
I suggest that you post this issue in the Rainmeter forums:
I am just wondering if there are any other reports of Long&Lat numbers not working? I have tried a few different sites to get mine and followed the directions multiple times (editing the UserVariablesBig.inc) but each time I do and then refresh I just get a blank page. Thanks...great work on this though and hope I can get it working!