• Clock and Date (3 Variations)
• Hard Drives (up to 8)
• Network (2 Variants in Bits and Bytes + Tooltip WiFi info)
• CPU and Memory (up to 8 Cores variants)
• 4 RSS Feeds
• Time Zones (3 Variations)
• Weather (not included) - download Here)
• Recycle Bin
• Gmail (Includes two variants that shows the last 2 or 6 messages)
• Music Player (works with all the Rainmeter supported players)
• Full layout language translations available in Czech, Italian, German, Greek, Finnish, Spanish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Serbian, Tamazight and Hebrew.
• Easy to customize (colors, fonts, etc) with the Rainmeter skin config tool.
• Semi transparent background (You can change its color and opacity or disable it completely).
• Support for Aero Glass (Blur) - only on Windows 7 / Vista.
* If you want to use the weather icons please look Here and read the description.
• Click the triangle button on the upper right corner of the skin to open the panel/settings.
depends on the skin it contains drives number selector, forecast days selector, RSS feeds options or just opens the settings utility.
The settings utility contains a lot of customizations. simply select the section your interested in and read the description above the text input field.
* Remember to click the SET button everytime you make a change or it wont stick!
• To change the language click the upper right button. click the Settings button on the panel. in the Settings
box scroll down to Language, select it, type your language (for example Italian) and click Set.
• To change the default RSS feeds click the triangle button and in the settings utility you can change the rss feeds.
If your feed shows strange characters try changing the CodePage settings - More info here: docs.rainmeter.net/manual/plug…
• To change the locations of the time zones you need to open the settings and click the TimeZone1 field. change the time zone number and click 'Set'.
Next you need to enter the daylight saving time (1 or 0) in the DayLightSaving1 field.
Now click the TimeLocation Field and enter the name of the city.
Repeat all the above for the rest of the locations.
* You can use this website for help in finding the time zones.
• Click the ? button on the panel in the weather or disks skins to read further instructions.
* A more detailed instructions can be found in the help file located at C:\UsersUsername\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Glasses\@ Resources\Help.txt
• 18.7.2012 - Added Notes skin, added Tamazight language thanks to Ya2sine, small fixes.
• 21.7.2012 - Fixed Google News links not opening properly.
• 2.8.2012 - Added a Time Zones skin (thanks to kwitsi), many small changes and fixes.
• 6.8.2012 - Minor fixes.
• 10.8.2012 - Added a "digital only" variant to the Time skin.
• 17.8.2012 - Small changes and fixes.
• 18.8.2012 - Added full Serbian language support thanks to xtrinity1.
• 25.8.2012 - Added a variant to the network skin that shows the traffic in bits. the Slideshow's aspect ratio now supports the fill option (Rainmeter v2.4b r1611).
• 3.11.2012 - Added the Slovak language thanks to sspooky13.
• 11.11.2012 - Added a countdown skin created and donated by kwitsi.
• 8.3.2013 - Fixed 9th day forecast not showing (fixed by Archange2009)
• 8.4.2013 - Added the Bulgarian language thanks to WeeD0x.
• 15.8.2013 - Replaced RSS skin code from the dead Google Reader to UniNews by moshi.
• 9.3.2014 - Fixed Tonight forecast not showing up yet again. thanks to josey-wells and 1for-matik. added full Spanish translation thanks to LeitoPark.
• 13.3.2014 - Fixed some errors in the log thanks to josey-wells.
• 9.4.2015 - Updated the weather skin. added 4 variants with up to 8 cores to the System skin. small changes and fixes.
• 27.4.2015 - Updated the Drives skin to have up to 8 drives. fixes to the German language in the weather skin thanks to hw2015.
• 2.7.2015 - Added full layout German language translation thanks to Landhund. updates to the help file and other small fixes.
• 14.12.2015 - Added full translations for Greek, Russian and Romanian thanks to saitas, QZet and ruby2hora. updates to the help file and other small fixes.
• 14.5.2016 - Replaced the non functional weather.com xml feed. Removed the Yahoo.com skin.
Those who want to translate this skin to their language, simply open the panel with the upper right button (in the weather skin), click the question mark (?) and read the instructions.
* If you have fully translated Glasses to your language please share it and I will add it in the next update.
Ejmin - Special thanks for testing and suggestions.
kwitsi - Special thanks for contributing the 2 locations variant of the Time Zones skin and the Countdown skin.
Translations provided by:
Russian Anegin13 & QZet
Spanish EyesWolf & LeitoPark
German MissPauline & hw2015 & Landhund
In the last couple of days I've been noticing that the weather forecast seems to be having an existential crisis. I've tried all the usual suspects (reboot, reload, etc.) with no change. I've been using VClouds forever and can usually keep up with the fixes, but I don't see anyone else reporting anything like this. Screenshot attached. I'm running Win10 latest version.
Hello, I just attempted to download this suite and twice it said the download failed because there was no file. All I did was click on the download icon. Am I missing something?? Thanks in advance for your help!