We never got the winter I longed for here in my part of Sweden, which is sad. I wanted to go hiking in the forests with lots of snow … Oh well, maybe next winter I can do that …
Anyhow, soon after new years I felt a rush of feelings pouring through my mind and body. There’s so much I’d love to do and so little time in a year.
For starters ...
and this is something I’m going to take step one to deal with next week; it’s the problems with my neck. They have become permanent since the car accident last summer. Right now it’s my job that makes my neck constantly hurt because I do the same moveme
I am here, I say after being gone for what? One year? A few years? I lost count :blush:
This time I mean it that I'm gonna try to change it for the better.
So what has happened over the years?
Uhm ... I guess I'm no longer in a relationship and haven't been for a very long time now. But there's someone I like a lot even so.
I've visited places and started hiking in the woods, good for the health you know, that's what you start to worry about when you get old.
Got a job, not a permanent one so far ... But one can pray I will get that soonish...
I own two cars, which I suppose no one here knows since the last time I wrote in my jour
I've had my image ready CS for just as many years that I've had my photoshop CS. However, I haven't even bothered with trying to understand it before. Today I gave it my first real try and I actually came around to save a picture in it.
It's my first time to even try to sprite something before... So it may look quite bad. I must say, for me it was as good as impossible to sprite with my tablet, so I did it with my computer mouse instead (lol, it's like I've become more attached to it than my tablet now). Anyway, I guess that everyone needs a lot of practice with everything and now I just hope that it didn't turn out all too bad.
Here it is;
I was tagged by ~cudo215 (https://www.deviantart.com/cudo215) (again, lol ^^)
You need to:
- Tell 9 previously unpublished facts about your character.
- Tag 8 other characters.
- Put their names with avatars of their creators.
- You can tag me back, until my characters are gone.
And now I'm supposed to tell you 9 things about Cour... It won't be too hard, I haven't told anything of interest yet when it comes to him (and the others). And with a lot of luck I may not spoil all too much for you if I ever decide to tell you the story about him and his friends.
1. He has magical powers, but he's not aware of them. Why? Well, it's easy. No one had time to tell him (nor tea
I was tagged by ~cudo215 (https://www.deviantart.com/cudo215)
* The rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. You have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icons on the same journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you tagged them.
5. No tag backs.
1. Sometimes I live more in my fantasies than what I live in our own world - and that's not all too good I may add, you mix things up quite easy, lol.
2. My dreams is to become a photographer and to write books - yea, I can dream on, I know. :3
3. I'm in love with a demon... ^^'
4. I speak with my cameras and think of them as my best fri
Hai there, just thought I’d let you guys know that my computer (which wasn’t even that old) crashed and appears to be beyond saving.
So yeah ... Great ... All my drawings that I was working on, written work and my 300 most recent photos might be all ...
Hi there, first time I'm trying this status thingy, haha. But I just wanted to drop by to say that :devAstraGalactica: has a raffle of some Galaris. :happybounce:
You really should check it out if you're into characters, it's a really interesting spe...