Minimum requirements to use this skin :
- Rainmeter (verison 4.2)
- Windows 7
- 4 variants (Full skin, Song info with controls on-hover, Album Cover, Controls)
- 27 Stylish Background Designs
- Custom color setting
- Custom font setting
- 7 Functions (Play/Pause, Next, Previous, Repeat, Shuffle, Media launcher, Settings)
WMP and Spotify are not fully supported.
- Progress Bar
- Album Cover
- Title, Artist, and Album info
- Windows 10 style Settings
Current Version 1.1.3 (Jul 18, 2018)
- Updated Spotify plugin version 2.1.5
Version 1.1.2 (Oct 18, 2017)
- Bug fixed. Styles not showing on "Default Variant".
Version 1.1.1 (Oct 9, 2017)
- Fixed some minor bugs.
Version 1.1 (Oct 7, 2017)
- Custom Fonts
- 3 Variants
- Shuffle, Repeat Functions (doesn't work on WMP, Spotify)
- Improved background designs
- Updated Spotify plugin version 184.108.40.206
- You can now open your selected media player without launching the software
- "Stop" function
- Old Spotify plugin
Version 1.0 (Sep 14, 2017)
- First Release
Hey guys, someone else mentioned this, but if you're having issues with the album cover and song information not working, follow this link to download the latest spotify plug-in! It's semi working for me (cover photo and information appears and disappears periodically) - https://github.com/RobertFrydenlund/SpotifyPlugin/releases/tag/v2.1.6-beta.1
It cool that one can personalize it so much but it doesn't show any text so i can't see the name of the song that is plauing. It kinda lose the point to me if I still have to use the Spotify window.