Minimum requirements to use this skin :
- Rainmeter (verison 4.2)
- Windows 7
- 4 variants (Full skin, Song info with controls on-hover, Album Cover, Controls)
- 27 Stylish Background Designs
- Custom color setting
- Custom font setting
- 7 Functions (Play/Pause, Next, Previous, Repeat, Shuffle, Media launcher, Settings)
WMP and Spotify are not fully supported.
- Progress Bar
- Album Cover
- Title, Artist, and Album info
- Windows 10 style Settings
Current Version 1.1.3 (Jul 18, 2018)
- Updated Spotify plugin version 2.1.5
Version 1.1.2 (Oct 18, 2017)
- Bug fixed. Styles not showing on "Default Variant".
Version 1.1.1 (Oct 9, 2017)
- Fixed some minor bugs.
Version 1.1 (Oct 7, 2017)
- Custom Fonts
- 3 Variants
- Shuffle, Repeat Functions (doesn't work on WMP, Spotify)
- Improved background designs
- Updated Spotify plugin version 22.214.171.124
- You can now open your selected media player without launching the software
- "Stop" function
- Old Spotify plugin
Version 1.0 (Sep 14, 2017)
- First Release
Is there a way to change the colors allowed in the settings area on the player with my own selected color codes. I want to change the player buttons and controls with the color code " #486d87 color RGB value is (72,109,135)" and the text color to be " #66a169 color RGB value is (102,161,105)" and the static bar to be the same color as the control buttons. Is this possible to change these to colors to the exact colors I want and if so how. I have these color collected from the wallpaper and I also have these colors set to my weather skin and my time and date skin and would like them all to match. So if this is possible please let me know how. Thank You!
I'm also having this problem. Tried all player and music settings, but no info is showing up. It is registering Spotify, as the other types of players show the default text, while Spotify shows no text. So seems like it can register Spotify, just not the "Now playing" information.
1.1.3 not working for me either. Changing PlayerName=Spotify in Variables.ini to PlayerName=SpotifyNowPlaying as suggested below makes the buttons work, but there's no song information, album picture or progress bar.