Today I made a page for my non bjd photograhpy on facebook. There I will be posten pictures I take in my spare time. When I am of with my photographclub Flits4U Tilburg and festivals I am planning on visiting in the future.
curious on what kind of photographs I make besides my dolls. Take a look here. https://www.facebook.com/greatescapephotography
I got tagged by devilishxlianneke. Have fun reading.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose the 10 people and put them on your journal.
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that."
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. Tag backs are fine.
9. You can't say you don't do tags.
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY, NOT COMMENT.
10 random things:
1. I am crazy and I am proud of it.
2. When I think I just st
I got tagged. I am going to skip the rules cause I am not going to tag anybody. But I will answer the questions
1. What is your grail doll?
Next to the centaur I just bought. A iplehouse Kamau.
2. For how long have you been in this hobby?
ehhh Feb 2008 so about 5 and a half year.
3. What makes this hobby so special for you?
Roleplay, costumizing, making clothes. making friends.
4. How many dolls do you have right now?
ehhhh a lot. Sorry stopped counting.
5. How big is your wishlist by now?
Not that big. Only 7 and I am going to finish that list an try to stop buying dolls.
6. Where do you keep your dolls? (in their boxes, out of th