While I prefer drawing in hand, I do digital as well. Prices are similar, but with hand drawn I can send you the original if you wish for the price of postage.
I also do custom doll faceups, edits and clothes; scenery pieces for miniature games; small costume pieces like masks, horns, flower crowns, jewellery, pouches etc. If you would like something crafted, I'll likely be able to do it as long as it's not too big. Just ask if there's something you'd like me to make and I'll send you the price so you can decide. Crafting time depends on materials and if I have other commissions going.
Send me a note with any questions and I'll do my best to answer as soon as I can.
All prices are in USD
DRAWINGS & PAINTINGS
$10 ($5 per additional character)
(WoW) FORUM BANNERS
$20 ($10 per additional character)
Traditional or Digital
Size includes both large and small version.
$30 ($15 per additional character)
$50 ($20 per additional character)
+Simple Background $25
+Detailed Background $40
For example: Name, Saying, "D&D Rogue", "Call of Cthulhu - Parapsychologist".
Front, Back, Face
Things that will add research and drawing time,
but will allow you to fully customise your reference sheet.
+Simple Detail $5
+Complex Detail $10
Simple Details: Eyes, scars, repetitive patterns.
Complex Details: Tattoos, complex patterns, tokens.
Clothes: Specific outfit with reference or general style.
Face: Different expressions, mouth open or closed, eye detail, freckles.
Companion: A purple bunny, a flying fish, a pet coconut, a balloon animal.
Bust: Waist or chest and up. Good for getting a closeup with a mood.
Poses: Front, back, side, sitting, doing something, different form.❤
Auctioned or price on picture.
I'll happily take requests on what type of adoptable you'd like to see next.
Just message me!
I do face-ups, full edits with or without clothes, original poseable creatures, just clothes, wigs or accessories.
The price very much depends on materials and the time it'll take to make.
If you have something in mind please feel free to message me and we'll work out a price.
My miniature edits or sculpts will suit D&D or any other pen & paper RPG, as well as miniature wargames,
player characters and monsters alike.
I just need the scale you wish to work to, and as much information/reference material as you can provide.Individual minis:
$50 eachBulk order (4-10):
Postage and Packaging is extra & depends on shipping distance.
TERMS OF SERVICE
COMMISSION PROCEDURE & PRICING
Contact me with as much information as you can on what you would like me to draw:
COMMISSION DETAILSPlease answer as much as you can.
- Gender (if any)
- Additional Info
- References (the more reference pictures you've got, the less time it will take)
We discuss what you want and decide on a price. I reserve the right to adjust the above prices to fit the commission. If there is a lot of detail it will cost more, but at the same time, if it is a simple piece, I will lower the price to reflect that.
- Please send as Payment for goods and services, NOT gift.
- Note must be: "Commission - <Your Name>"
WHEN TO PAYSketches, Chibi, Banners & Lines
- Payment up frontIcons & Coloured (flat or shaded)
- Payment after sketchesReference Sheet
- 20% deposit (Non-refundable*), Remaining payment after sketches.Dolls & Crafts
- Payment on completion + Postage.**Miniatures
- 50% deposit (Non-refundable*) Remaining payment on completion + postage.***Reference sheets and miniatures take a Lot of prep work and likely don't have any resale value. If you decide to cancel the commission, I will have wasted valuable work hours and/or resources.
However, if I have not done any work yet, the deposit will be refunded.
**If payment isn't received a month after completion the item will be put for sale here or on Etsy for the same price or higher.
Very appreciated and accepted in form of extra $ , Deviantart points, a coffee
CONTENTWill draw / Won't draw
I’m open to drawing most things, including explicit content.
I don’t judge, but I do reserve the right to refuse.
REPOSTS & UPLOADS
- I reserve the right upload pictures of any work to deviantart, furaffinity or weasyl or all of the above, unless you specify that you wish for your commission to be private.
- You may re-post my work, but only if you credit me and link to the original.
- Do not remove my signature.
- Do not re-sell my work.
❤ - ✓