The Business of Webcomics #1-Pierre The Baking Cat
1. Plan and draw the panels in Illustrator or Inkscape. Then print the empty panels for stage 2…
2. Draw the “content” inside the panels.
3. Scan it.
4. Ink the artwork with my trusty ‘Wacom Intuos 3′ in my favorite drawing software ‘Easy Paint Tool SAI‘
5. Add speech balloons and other text elements (sound effects etc.) in Illustrator. The font I use for the speech ballons is called “Komika Text” and is totally free! Grab it here from Dafont.com.
6. Send the page to my proofreader friend (you know who you are :D) to proofread.
7. Add screentones in Photoshop (while waiting for my friend to