You can keep up with my posts on Instagram mainly!
I'm also much more active there than I am on here or Tumblr!
RULES - PLEASE READ:
- Contact me by E-Mail at Emilym.firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a slot. I’ll gladly take questions on tumblr, twitter, or DA.
- 2 Tarot slots available for 140$ USD Each. 0/2
- Payment through Paypal only. I must receive at least 50% payment before beginning your commission, and the remaining balance must be received before I send you the final digital file. I will send you an invoice once your commission is discussed, please do not send the payment outside of the invoice.
- Tarot style isn’t limited to Dragon Age characters! I will gladly do fanart or original characters.
- I retain the right to turn down your request if I'm uncomfortable with the subject matter.
- 1 Character per artwork.
UPON MAKING YOUR REQUEST, PLEASE INCLUDE:
- Image references only.
- A short few sentences to describe your character that are relevant to the artwork, some imagery you’d like included, etc.
- Your Paypal Address.
- Your username on Tumblr/DA/etc. to refer to you on the finished piece.
Hey guys! I’ve decided to open commissions again, but this time to draw your kitties exclusively! I always seem to be in the mood to draw cats, so I can stay on top of these to earn a little extra on the side hopefully.
- Commissions are 20$ Each. You may add more than one cat to your picture, at an additional 15$ per character.
- I will draw any cat or feline creature, fully colored! Whether it’s your pet kitty(s), or an OC you’ve made up, as long as it resembles a cat I will draw them! Feel free to ask for little accessories that aren’t pictured in your references, poses, or simple design backgrounds such as in my SAMPLES. Please provide image references of your critter.
- PayPal only! I will send an invoice once the artwork’s discussed. Payment up front please.
- Slots will be open at no limit and indefinitely, until I no longer feel like doing them I guess!
- You will receive a super high resolution file of your drawing! I vector the linework for these so they are very crisp, and they will also include transparent backgrounds.
Email me at Emilym.email@example.com, please do not message your requests through Tumblr/DA. I will be happy to take any questions through Tumblr/DA though.
Wanna make up for some lost hours at work! Halfbody sketches for 15$
Please provide your PayPal address. I will invoice you on the total that you must pay in full before I start your commission.
Contact me at Emilym.firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY
One character per commission
2 slots max per customer.
Image references. a brief 1-3 sentences about your character wouldn’t hurt either.
We will be in the Big Four Upper Level at table 3104, please be sure to stop by the big our in addition to the main vending hall!
*EDIT*: Lowered price down to 25$, now includes free shipping.
Hey everyone! I’ve decided to open up a few slots for $25 traditional marker commissions due to recent car repairs that have taken a good bite out of my bank account. I’ll be starting with 3 but will open more when I finish any that I get.
Rules and Information:
- Payment through Paypal only. Please note that it is up to the buyer to take care of any fees that may arise in the transaction.
- Image references only.
- I must acquire your mailing address if you wish to receive your piece in the mail. Postage is free.
- I will draw mostly anything (I will do either Fanart or your Original Character), but if I don’t feel comfortable taking your request I will say so.
- Only ONE character per drawing.
Please contact me at Emilym.email@example.com, do not try to message me through tumblr or deviantart if you are requesting a commission. I will however take any quick questions you might have through either. Samples are pictured above.
Upon making your request, please include - Image references, a brief description of the character, your name and mailing address, and your Tumblr or DeviantArt if you wish.
[Owlosaurus @ Tumblr] [——] [——]
$10 OFF $75 | $15 OFF $100 | $30 OFF $150 + FREE Worldwide Shipping until Midnight PST!
Society6 will be having a bunch of sales the next few days, this is tonight’s sale! I should mention that I also lost 130$ on a conventions artist table that’s non refundable and that I can’t attend due to the road conditions, so anything to help make up for that haha..
My dad's buddy convinced my stepmom to make a 100ft slip n' slide in the pasture at their house. Had the truck loaded up with a barrel of water & detergent, it was a ton of fun. Worth the bag of ice i'm sitting on to numb my scratched and bruised tush eheh. Gonna be a rough day at work tomorrow! Here's pics.
I also just received my table number for The Edmonton Expo this fall, I will be in C08, with Weissidian as well;
I hope to see some of you at either event!
The following are available as 10"x13" prints with free shipping:
I have an average of about 2-3 printed for each, so the sale is while supplies last. You can find them in THIS part of my store, they'll have the green sale tag!
As for my Storenvy, I have it set up with most of my prints available, I'll be adding more when I can, and I'll also be adding more keychains and stickers when I get a chance. To see what's already available, go here.
All prints are preorder because I'll be printing things on-demand.
Animethon tables sold out in 3 minutes... Holy cow. I submitted my form about 30 seconds after they opened and while I signed up for 2 tables, I only managed to get one haha. I'm also going to sign up for Calgary Expo next year for sure at EdExpo, after hearing about all the cool junk that happened this year I'm bummed I didn't go.
See you guys there.
I'm so mad. I lost my tablet pen, eugh.
I've been so busy this week working evening shifts at my dads shop, i havent had time for shit lately. I lost it while I was off to his place. I'm thinking it fell out of my pocket and my dog took off with it somewhere, because i tore apart my house, dads shop, and my boyfriends room looking for it. Going to have to order a new one, which won't arrive for a few weeks. I was going to dedicate tomorrow to my last commission because it's my first really free day for a while ;_;
By the way, I won't be reopening commissions after this. I'm obviously too busy to finish them in a reasonable time frame, and I also need room for a big personal project. Hate dealing with the stress of knowing I have commissions to do, too.