***IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED YOUR PIECE YET PLEASE LET ME KNOW PROMPTLY AND YOU MAY SUBMIT IT AFTER THE DUE DATE IF NEARLY COMPLETED***
**UPDATE: Due to Art Fight being on the same month, this contest will be extended until August 31st!**
**UPDATE #2: I've already hit 3k! You people are amazing <3**
~ IT'S FINALLY HERE! ~
Hit the big 2000 followers on deviantART, holy shit! As a fun thing for all the people who dropped by to watch my content, I'm going to be hosting an art contest for everyone to participate in. Winners of the contest will get free commissions from me once the contest is over! How does the judgement for winning pieces work? Glad you asked!
Voting will take place over a period of several weeks, where all finished and submitted pieces (due by the deadline, which will be explained below) will be first submitted into a poll, to see what scores the highest votes among everyone submitting or watching. Based on the highest votes, I'll collect the top pieces, then put those through a secondary poll for people to vote on again. From the highest-polling pieces, I will select three winners.
THIS IS OPEN TO ALL FOLLOWERS!
!PLEASE SUBMIT ALL CONTEST ENTRIES HERE!
FIRST PLACE: Fullbody aberrated commission w/simple BG (lined or lineless)
SECOND PLACE: Halfbody commission w/pattern BG (lined or lineless)
THIRD PLACE: Headshot commission w/solid BG (lined or lineless)
RULES FOR THE CONTEST
- NO NSFW CONTEST PIECES. Any pieces containing sexual innuendo/content, smut, porn, fetishes, kinks, or anything remotely related to these will be immediately disqualified, and submitter will be blocked from my profile permanently.THIS INCLUDES INCEST/PEDOPHILIA/ETC.
- ONLY ONE SUBMISSION PER PERSON! This includes making another account to submit another piece. Please be courteous to others, and give everyone a fair chance at winning!
- NO TRACING, COPYING, MIMICKING, OR OTHERWISE TAKING INSPIRATION FROM OTHER SUBMISSIONS! All submissions to this art contest must be original, untraced, and may not take inspiration from other submissions. It has to be your own creation!
- IN ORDER TO COUNT, SUBMISSIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE TRIANGULUM GROUP CONTEST FOLDER! I won't see it otherwise, so please make sure to submit it to the right places!
- ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY JULY 10TH OR THEY WILL NOT BE COUNTED IN THE CONTEST!
- YOU MAY ONLY HAVE ONE VOTE PER POLL! YOU MAY NOT VOTE SEVERAL TIMES USING DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS! It's absolutely unfair to other artists and voters if one person votes several times on their own piece, or on a preferred piece, to sway the count.
- PLEASE FOLLOW THE THEME OF THE CONTEST! This will be explained in greater detail below, so please make sure to follow it!
- ABSOLUTELY DO NOT HATE, HARASS, OR ACT COMBATIVE TOWARD THE WINNER OF THE CONTEST! ALL POLLS ARE FINAL--AND THIS IS A COMPETITION IN GOOD SPIRITS! Please be kind and courteous to other contest entrants. Everyone is here to have a good time, and bullying, harassing, or otherwise demanding anything from both myself or the winners will result in an immediate report for poor community behavior, or a block if such actions continue.
- YOU HAVE TO BE A FOLLOWER TO ENTER! This was made for all followers to enjoy and work with, so please respect that! New followers are absolutely welcome to put in pieces, but please don't post and then immediately unfollow.
CONTEST THEME AND REQUIREMENTS
THE THEME FOR THIS CONTEST IS TRIANGULUM BEACH DAY!
Pick one character (or many!) from the Official Triangulum Characters section of the Triangulum group. With this character, draw something related to summertime beach-visiting! Could be anything from swimming, lying around on the sand, adventuring through palms, chilling with ice cream by the waves, or so on and so forth. It's up to you what you want to draw with the Triangulums, and the setting! Go wild!
That's all for now! Have fun with your work, and I can't wait to see what everyone creates! If you have any questions, let me know in the comments below.
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE PUT INTO THE CONTEST SUBMISSIONS FOLDER BY JULY 10TH
TO COUNT AS A SUBMISSION IN THE CONTEST!
IN THE EVENT THAT NOT ENOUGH ENTRIES ARE SUBMITTED FOR GOOD POLLING, THE DUE DATE WILL BE EXTENDED ANOTHER THREE WEEKS.
PLEASE REVIEW THE BELOW LINKS FOR RESTRICTIONS ON WINNER COMMISSIONS