Welcome to the DeviantArt account of Usagi-Zakura.
Here you will find animal-photos, fanarts and comics.
FAQ: (In case the image is too hard to read.)
- Do you do requests?
- Do you do commissions?
Yes. More info here: usagi-zakura.tumblr.com/post/9…
And before you ask I don't do point commissions.
- Can I do fanart of your characters?
As a fanartist who spend hours drawing copyrighted characters without asking for permission it would be rather hypocritical to say no... Go right ahead. I would love to see it. So long as you don't take credit for creating them.
- Can I post your art on another website? (Might be odd putting this here since most people don't even ask...you are terrible.)
No. This includes Tumblr (unless reblogged from my own account), Facebook, Derpibooru, Youtube and roleplaying sites. Even if credit is given its still theft.
- Can you draw me as a cyberpony?
Only if you buy a commission of it.
- But I don't have money T.T
Sorry. I don't draw free art for complete strangers.
- Why do I have to comment before I fav and not after?
I don't care when you comment. I just feel like I get more feedback from actual text than just a tiny golden star. (I have since removed the "please comment"-messages from my newer stuff because people treat it like a joke, but they're still on older images because I'm not going back to edit every single deviation I ever made. I'm not trying to guilt-trip people into giving comments, but they are appreciated.)
- Hi I'm FlytterTwiHorse the Alicorn adn I'm here to talk to the pony in your pic.
No you're not. This isn't a roleplaying site.
- Who is Mister Clever?
Mister Clever is a cyberman-version of the Doctor from the season 7 episode Nightmare in Silver. Drawn here as a pegasus-pony as seen in his blog: askmrclever.tumblr.com/
- The Doctor isn't supposed to be a pegasus and he's supposed to be married to Derpy!
The Doctor isn't supposed to be a pony at all and his last wife was River Song. Stop trying to mix your headcanon with mine.