|Yes, I'm actually going through with this. XD|
|My best references of my main OCs for convenience.|
I am a Jedi/Taoist. If you don't like it, www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYh2Iu…
This is my unownace YouTube account: www.youtube.com/user/unownace
This is my mfsto YouTube account: www.youtube.com/user/mfsto
For the foreseeable future, any new videos I upload will be posted on my mfsto account, for reasons I don't care to explain at this time.
And HERE is my Weasyl account: www.weasyl.com/~unownace
My dA quick-list:
- Let's keep it PG-13 and under, please. No humanoid genitals or excessive gore.
- I'd prefer NOT to do humans and non-anthro humanoids.
- No dragons or large mechs, either. I discovered recently I REAAAALLY suck at drawing those. Like suck HAAARD. XD
- No hate/prejudiced art, please.
- If you ask for me to draw an OC you don't own, please make sure you have the owner's permission first.
- $5.00 CAD (Canadian Dollars/Cents) for one character, an additional $2.00 for each extra character, and another $3.00 if you want a full background. No more than 4 or 5 characters in total preferably, due to my own artistic limits.
- Full-size/body animations are $8.00 CAD. Animated icons are the same price as regular drawings, though.
- Comment or note your request, then we can discuss payment details via note.
- I reserve the right to decline any commission I deem inappropriate or too difficult for me to do.
- Prices are negotiable! Don't be afraid to ask!
- Please do not ask for free requests or point commissions. I only do PayPal right now.
- please only pay me AFTER the commission is finished. Due to how PayPal sometimes takes a portion of transactions made, if for whatever reason I end up not being able to do your commission it makes the refunding process difficult.
Since I keep getting asked about this almost every day lately, I DO sometimes RP, but when I do it's almost always extremely short, improvised, and tends to end abruptly when I run out of ideas for them. I do NOT participate in large-scale RPs or RP groups, since they would be far too time-consuming and honestly I much prefer making actual content on my deviantART account, anyway. X3
Just to avoid confusion...my REAL birthday is on the 15th of May, not the 20th. I input that data back when many people still thought giving out on'es real birth-date online would increase the risk of getting doxxed, and dA as far as I know still doesn't have a function to allow changing that information once your account is made. XD
Just a little tip; if anyone intends to criticize my crafting for the sole reason that I "didn't invest enough money into it", don't. I will block you. I am SOOOOO sick of people demanding I sink thousands of dollars a month just to be allowed to be a furry. XD
Note: I draw bondage and mild gore sometimes. If that's not your thing, maybe my gallery isn't for you, at least some parts of it. If you feel something in my gallery needs a mature filter if it doesn't have one already, don't hesitate to tell me.
My groups. Join them if you dare. :3
Praying = Asking a deity to solve a problem for you.
Meditating = Clearing and focusing your mind in order to help you find a solution to a problem yourself.
It's not even a smart phone. It's a flip phone. So my dumb phone has a dumb battery. And a dumb plan, too.
Current Residence: Ontario, Canada
Favourite genre of music: classical, heavy metal
Favourite photographer: the Hubble Space Telescope
Favourite style of art: anime/manga
Operating System: Windows 7 (I REFUSE to get 10, damnit! XD)
Favourite cartoon character: Mimikyu. >:3
Personal Quote: The Alt-Right and the SJWs are just two sides of the same coin. A coin that is a unit of currency based around hate, prejudice, fear, distrust and selfishness. It is a coin that needs to be taken out of circulation to be replaced with a NEW currency that runs on compassion and understanding.