I've been tagged by ~Draco-Saurian (https://www.deviantart.com/draco-saurian), and finally get some free time to come into doing this.
1. Post these rules.
2. Each tagged person should post 8 facts of themselves.
3. Tagged people should write a journal/blog about these facts.
4. In the end, tag and name 8 people.
5. Go to their dA pages and comment saying that they are tagged.
6. You may change the rules above to reflect your quirkiness but keep the spirit of the meme.
1) When I was 4 years old, I was attacked by a peacock. The reason: I just go too close to it, in order to "see it better, like in the documentaries"
2) I'm studying Biology (3rd year,
Yeah... I'm writting an updated journal... very rare event in my account.
Well, I have had an idea: create a deviantart group about birdwatching and bird photograph of any kind (digiscoping, traditional, etc.). I've notice that there are some birders around here, and I'd like to hear their opinion about this. It could be constructive if we use the group to show our (wild) bird shots and, since there are people from many different countries here, we can get an amazing bunch of different "avifaunas" from all over the world, to compare and enjoy :D
The pity is that I'm not sure of how to start a group, should it be just a regular new account?