I've been tagged by
, and finally get some free time to come into doing this.
1. Post these rules.
2. Each tagged person should post 8 facts of themselves.
3. Tagged people should write a journal/blog about these facts.
4. In the end, tag and name 8 people.
5. Go to their dA pages and comment saying that they are tagged.
6. You may change the rules above to reflect your quirkiness but keep the spirit of the meme.
1) When I was 4 years old, I was attacked by a peacock. The reason: I just go too close to it, in order to "see it better, like in the documentaries"
2) I'm studying Biology (3rd year, waiting to specialise in Zoology), and I'm extremely happy with the career; but my interest in paleontology made me almost take Geology as career, before entering in the university.
3) The first word I learned to read was "Hypacrosaurus", when I was 3, in a dinosaur's book.
4) I like stormy days, with big dark clouds, but before starting to rain.
5) If I have to choose an animal group to research about, and it couldn't be the tetrapods, I'd choose Ctenophorans. They're amazing!
6) I'm from the "Jurassic Park" generation, but I meet dinosaurs BEFORE the film, in a TV advertisement of a dinosaur collection (2 years old and marked for all life :-P) (and I still remember it really well)
7) Now in May, there is one year since the first time I dig in a fossilsite (now, I'm digging in my 3rd campaing, and lovin' it! :-D)
8) I have tried several times to go on with a "Quenya course in 20 lessons", and I learned to write in tengwar and to say some things, but never passed from lesson 15 :-S
Also, I can read/write kinda fluently in the dwarves moon runes from the map in "The Hobbit"
Extra: At now, I have pets: 20 Roborovski hamsters (the parents plus 3 waves of offsprings...) and several hundreds of copepods, protozoans, microscopic algae, amoeba, diatoms, etc... (from the water of a pond, which I had to keep for practises of Protistology... now the practises are off, but I kept the litte pot with all its life :-D)
Now, I'll tag ...: