This is a group dedicated to compiling and organizing Undertale and Deltarune fanart. You do not have to ask to join - all invites are approved automatically.
*In addition, one question that's been asked frequently is how this group was founded before the game was released. The game launched as a Kickstarter campaign in 2013, which is why and how the group is that old.*
PLEASE READ THE RULES
If your art is declined you can PM either our Founder or a Co-founder to see the reason why.
- Featured folder is reserved for Contest Winners and outstanding work chosen by the admins.
- DO NOT SUBMIT TO THE FEATURED FOLDER.
- DO NOT submit to folders with the word -FULL- We always have another folder ready.
- No Screencaps or Screencap edits or GIFs from the game.
- No official art/official sprites from the game..
- No Fetish art.
- No graphic depictions of gore, sex, or combination of the two.
- No WiPs (works-in-progress)
- NO POSTING ART THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU. This includes art that has been blatantly traced from another artist's work without permission or credit.
- No Photoshop edits (e.g. don't edit sans head on John Cena and submit it).
- No "Internet Meme" art. For example, we would not accept Undertale versions of memes like Pepe, Doge or any other internet memes.
- No rants or personal journals in the Writing section.
- No templates or bases of any kind.
- No text documents that are promoting or advertising something.
- While we accept artists of all skill levels and mediums, please don't submit scribbles or intentionally "bad" art.
- Please put art in the proper category.
- Art featuring 2 characters can go in either category of either character.
- Art featuring 3 or more characters should be in "Group".
- Pieces with dark/depressive focus and bloody works should go in "Dark--Bloody".
- We look to keep the group as SFW as possible. So please do not submit suggestive/sexual/nudity/gorey themes. Thank you.
- Please be civil and polite to fellow members.
- Any artwork containing one or more OC's should be submitted to the OC folder.
- Any artwork showing AU versions or humanized versions of the Monster characters (or a Monster Frisk), should go to the AU/Humanized folder.
- Animations go in the Animation folder, Animated avatars or icons go in the Avatar or Icon folder.
- Individual images of Kris, Ralsei, Susie, Lancer, Rouxls Kaard, and Jevil alone are to be submitted to their respective folders.
- Group images of two (2) or more of the above characters are to be submitted to the Deltarune General folder.
- Images of other characters and scenarios from Deltarune are to be submitted to the Deltarune General folder. This includes the Deltarune versions of Undertale characters (i.e. Toriel, Undyne, Alphys, Asgore, etc.), and any pieces that feature both Undertale and Deltarune characters.
- All Crossovers (including Undertale/Deltarune ones), OCs, AUs, comics, writings (no personal journals), avatars/icons, and animations for Deltarune are to be submitted to the Deltarune General folder. Any of these with only Kris, Ralsei, Susie, Lancer, Rouxls Kaard, and Jevil are to be submitted to their respective folders.
Also Join us in the Official UndertaleFans Chatroom
Here are the rules and guidelines
1. No spamming
2. No flaming/bashing members
3. Keep vulgar language to a minimum
4. Listen to the admins (RoyalGuard)
5. Have fun
*WARNING: This chat is not spoiler free*