The group is about letting Gargoyles fans of both art and literature enjoy themselves through my fan fiction storyline and art based on them, or promoting their own art and writing works about Gargoyles. You are allowed, if you wish, to both draw and write about the characters and story in your own spin off storyline as well join or create your own characters to add into my clan of gargoyles. Simply just ask and I will see if I can make it work into my story as best I can.
General activity within this group, however, does require some guidelines that I wish everyone to follow which are few and simple. Please, respect these rules and everything will go well in friendly and fun enjoyment for all. Thank you.
1. All members, no matter what status, are free to do as they wish without obligation except just follow the rules. You can choose to participate in contests or not, and do art and writing whenever you wish. Details on membership status level in this group will be later discussed under 'member hierarchy.'
2. Please, all respect one another as fellow gargoyle fans and friends. Any problems should be alerted to me and I will handle it fair and just between all individuals involved. I want to try to keep everyone happy and satisfied being here. Any intentional ill-will made towards anyone will find themselves dealing with the Founder and maybe DA administrators; depending upon the severity and content of what was said or done.
3. No porn, spam, hate, and troll art, messages, and writing are allowed here. Ever. Tasteful-themed material on romance or sex appeal could be allowed once judged by the Founder if it is deemed worthy and appropriate enough to be posted in here. Intentional violators will be dealt with swiftly! Also, it is just as important to follow all DA rules involving content. They will be enforced in here, too.
4. All Gargoyles art and writing of and not of the Underground Warriors Clan, either that of one's own or of someone else, will be subjected to where it will be place in designated listing categorizations by the Founder. Gargoyles art and writings submitted by low ranking members and not related to the Underground Warriors Clan goes into Favorites. Art or writings by higher ranking group members can place their art and writings in through Gallery as long as it is Gargoyles related, but organized specifically by the Founder through Features if it is related to the Underground Warriors Clan or not. If there is any problem about submitting materials to this group, please either ask a higher ranking member or the Founder. There are not exceptions for anyone from not following this rule of submitting things, nor ever any will be made for someone. All higher ranking members are not to handle any piece of art or writing within the group without my permission.
5. Partnership with the Founder on investing their ideas and characters into the fan fiction must be taken seriously and respected. If you are a Co-Founder, you have the greatest of responsibility to dedicate yourself, characters, and ideas towards the Underground Warriors fan fiction series. Loyalty and cooperation is absolutely demanded and key to making the stories work and thus the fan group to prosper and continue to exist. The stories cannot function if someone involved within its production wants to end all effort and take back their properties from the stories or art depicting it. Doing so stops or hinders the progress of work in making the story and even damages it having to rewrite what has be removed. This is the most important rule of all that will have the greatest upon the Founder and the Gargoyles fans within this group. So, please, make a true and honest promise and commitment to sticking to help develop written and/or art. If you have to end your partnership with the story after your characters are fully involved well into the storyline, then please give an a understandably good reason to do so discussed with the Founder only. Then, work with the Founder who writes the story in how to properly exit your characters with grace and respect. If that person just disappears or refuses to interact anymore over the course of 6 months to a full year (depending on the pace of the storyline), then it will fall upon the Founder and others partners in writing and drawing to take control over to do whatever we wish with the character from that time on. The person cannot argue us over their characters look and usage by us then when they were allowing their character to be neglected and forgotten by its very owners. If they eventually come back with a good excuse for the long absence and not happy how we handled their characters, the Founder will try to do to something respectfully to compensate for it. Otherwise if they want to be uncooperative about it, they can leave the group and take all their stuff with them. We keep our own art of their characters and the characters themselves in the story will be eventually terminated.
As for malicious intent, this is what this rule was really meant for in its creation. This group and its stories had some people think they can come in here and mess with it when and how they please without regard of others or even with the desire to simply do harm. Damage has been done and set this group back from progress for some while due to this, and even still there are continuing efforts going on interfering with this group, its contributions, and the story itself; be it either from the inside spying or infiltrating to sabotage or manipulate or from the outside creating and spreading propaganda or subversion. This will stop, and it will NEVER be allowed to happen again! Fighting this threat requires every person of any rank within this group to be on guard in spotting anything wrong or strange going on whatsoever by anyone or with anything. Then, report it to the Founder to be investigated personally. If evil activities are confirmed, and not just any stupidity, and those responsible for doing them are found, not only they will automatically be kicked out of the group and forever banned if they are currently amongst the group, but the DeviantArt Administration will be immediately contacted to go after them for their crimes. This means any investment they put into my group prior to their betrayal such as having their art placed into my group that I deem important to keep or characters already embedded into my story will be considered property of the group and will not be removed. Thus, it become property of the group and it is up to the Founder and other involved in the writing and drawing of those character to do as we collectively see fit. Otherwise, all their stuff with be removed completely and characters in the story terminated at the Founder's leisure. Any attempt to counter this rule by using DeviantArt authority against us when expelled for wrong-doing, the group will fight back as long and hard as it can within DeviantArt support and rights to uphold its integrity to enforce this rule and protect the interests as a whole of both the Founder and group followers.
Member Hierarchy -
People of this group who are members are allowed to progress up to higher rankings. The higher the rank, the more power and, in turn, responsibility you have within this group as well the characters and stories. Someone who wishes to advance in membership status simply has to ask me and I will consider it if one can offer characters that can fit with my story and clan well enough or willing to do art or writing for me and the group. I could even randomly pick someone to be of higher status if you can prove yourself through doing contests in the group or posting good art and writing about the Underground Warriors Clan or other characters of your own or of the actual cartoon series.
MEMBERS are basic normal subscribers to the group who enjoy being here reading the fan fictions and art of the Underground Warriors Clan and other creations by others posted here.
CONTRIBUTORS now have some power within the group. They can post all their own art and writing in the reserved 'featured' category listing even if it has nothing to do with the Underground Warriors Clan, promoting more specific attention to them. They also have say towards influencing my storyline and characters, but must work with me in keeping sincere promises once made and try to help me make your wishes fit with the characters and storyline this group is based on. Time and ideas are of no limit in your work with me, and addressing to me of reasonable issues about real life keeping you from doing anything will be respected. I can wait as long as it takes until all is better for you to continue or I can understand that it is just not possible anymore to continue with me.
CO-FOUNDERS are those who have the biggest impact upon this group. These people originally have help manage it or set up this group since the beginning. They have helped create the ideas for the group and its contests as well the clan, characters, story, and art, all the while making sure everything and everyone in my group are doing okay. There is still room for new people of this status to join in this spot who I personally feel they earned their best worth to the group, the storyline and its characters, and to me in friendliness and cooperation. Being in this position allows those to have great influence on the way and direction of how the story and characters should go to an extent, suggest ideas in the way this group is to be run and improved, and control votes on decision polls.
FOUNDER is the leader of this gargoyle clan we call a group! It goes without a doubt this is the position of complete ultimate power upon the group, being the original creator of the Underground Warriors Clan, and the writer of the World War 3 storyline along with possible additional ones planned in the future. STAN4US is this group's Founder.
Good luck to us all! I thank you all no matter who you are and what you do. Please, let this place keep growing forever and endlessly making more fun for yourselves and everyone else being here.
Additionally, STAN4US is running a donation pool of DA Points that is strictly and solely meant to fund a jackpot towards being a reward for future contests in this group. Please, who ever can donate whatever amount over time, it will help become a big enough prize for people to want to participate in activities. Again, thank you for those who have donated thus far and who will yet in the future.