All Members Must Follow These Rules
- art theft is punished with immediate and permanent banning from the group. No exceptions. Anyone caught posting stolen art here will not only be banned immediately and permanently, but will also be reported to deviantART administrators for proper punishment.
- no overly-foul language or flaming!! The occasional 'damn' or so on will be tolerated, just nothing too horrible. Not following this rule will get you banned from the group!
- there will be ABSOLUTELY no overly-sexual or pornographic material of any kind anywhere in this group. If you do not follow this rule, you will be first warned and if problems continue you will be kicked out.
- make sure all deviations submitted to the gallery or suggested to favorites is of/related to Zoids OCs and characters in some way. other Zoids/characters art will be accepted, but art of OC pilots, Zoids, Organoids and so on are preferred. Remember, this is an OC group!
- do not ask for promotions or to be a certain rank! That gets me really hot under the collar, and will also result on you NOT being promoted or awarded a higher rank.
- do not use this group to spam members' profiles and deviations to look at your art. If I get reports of this I will kick you out of the group and report you to deviantART staff for harassment. I will not stand for that or trolling.
- NO ONE with ANY SORT of history of rule breaking or violations of deviantART's Terms of Service will be allowed membership no matter the circumstances!! This goes for current members too!! If you join and then violate deviantART's rules, I will not hesitate to kick you out!
- No non-artistic photos of Zoid models and sub-quality art allowed!! Of all the groups I administrate, this is the biggest complaint. We don't want to see fifty photos of the same Zoid in the same pose. Only custom Zoid model photography of artistic quality and appearance will be allowed, and that is a very rare thing. This is an OC group, not a photo dump for Zoid models. Also please keep all poor-quality submissions out, such as those with obviously no effort put into them or those done on line paper. We will accept your best, but not your five minute doodles.
- Although unusual OCs will be accepted, please keep all furries/anthros and any extremely unusual OCs out of the group!! If your OC has say, cat ears, metal/bird/bat wings, fangs, or any other unnatural feature, make sure there is a credible reason that fits in with the Zoids universe! The 'they just have it' excuse will not be tolerated here!