© 2020 undefinist
NookX is a Windows 10 Theme based on Animal Crossing: New Horizons' UI.
For 1703 / 1709 / 1803 / 1809 / 1903 / 1909. Optimized for 1909. Light Mode recommended.
Slightly outdated screenshot!
Note: Paid download is the same as free download.
Default - Green background for caption buttons, works only for 100% DPI.
NC - Normal Caption Buttons, works for all DPIs.
SB - Scroll Bars scale for all DPIs.
*Office - Theme doesn't affect Office colors.
0. CREATE A SYSTEM RESTORE POINT. I am not responsible for anything that happens
1. Patch your system by installing UltraUXThemePatcher
2. Copy contents from the Theme folder into C:\Windows\Resources\Themes
3. Apply theme in Settings > Personalization > Themes
You can also follow this guide: Guide To Installing Windows 10 Themes
WinAero Tweaker - Change system fonts and some useful tweaks
- Window border padding: 7 (REQUIRED for Default variant)
- Window title bar height: 19
OldNewExplorer - Remove ribbon and some useful tweaks
StartIsBack++ - Required for themed taskbar and start menu
- Right-click Start Orb > Properties to open SIB properties
- For better Start Orb add startorb.png in Start Orb folder
Blank It - Remove dropdown and refresh icon in address bar
T-Clock - Custom taskbar clock
Toggle bottom pane - Alt+Shift+P
Fonts used in Preview: Nunito & a particular Fontworks Rodin font extracted from the PS3 which can be easily found.
Icons used in Preview: arc-neutral
Drive Icons: Nook Storage (note that it doesn't have 48px version currently, which causes blur on certain view, I emailed Mantia and he said he will look into it some time.)
Special thanks to niivu for guiding me through some stuff I was unsure about.
This theme does not cost any bells!
If you liked my work, feel free to purchase the paid version (no difference from free version)
Alternatively, you may also buy me a coffee
10 June 2020: Fix combined taskbar items
Featured in collections