Tagged by ~PeaceLoveDreamer (https://www.deviantart.com/peacelovedreamer)
10 Facts about Me:
- I live in a mountainside small village and I’m happy of this
- I don’t like human beings very much…
- Animals are my passion
- I have 23 piercings.
- I have tattoed feet, and a big tat still ongoing on my back
- I call my cat “my princess”
- I want my hair to grow longer and longer again
- I love to spend days sleeping…
- I would like to cast a bjd sooner or later
- I’d love to have an horse, sooner or later
Questions from Atelier-Cynamon
How many dolls you have? Guess more than 60. I try to keep the number under control
timing is everything in life, I guess.
my life is one of perfectly wrong timing ALWAYS.
I've found my perfect house in the woods. The married couple who seemed interested in buying my city house kept me on the edge for all this time, but asked for a second visit, went twice, three time to check their situation at their bank office...
Yesterday I've signed few documents for my mountain home. and yesterday evening, this couple told me they don't feel ready to buy a flat. they prefer to pay rent and stay where they are.
the good news?
in a couple of week I'll have to spend from 30 to 40 days at the hospital. it's so far from my hometown, fr
tomorrow some people will come to see my house. I'm selling it. I really hope they'll decide to buy it. they're fine people, I've been knowing them from 10 years now.
I need a smaller house, and I need a small house in the woods too.
please people - think about me tomorrow. a little pray if you're religious too...
it's my big chance. that house in the wood it's a dream of a whole life.
keep fingers crossed for me, my friends :pray:
it's kinda serious this time.
I think I'm old enough for it (LOL).
I would like to design a couple of tattoes, mendhi inspired, for myself. both feet (diagonal, mirroring themselves), and a line on the spine, something like a reversed-T shaped flowers/points/abstract designe, from the nape to end of it. very petite at the beginning, larger at the end.
to each one his/her own cup of tea, so it's not really the design itself that bothers me to share for artistic critiques... but more... yep, like everything else ^^"
saying before that I heal pretty easily and apparently I have a above-average resistance to pain,
- how long could
... we don't even bother to run out anymore, agent. it's useless.
My collegue had the gut to say it in front of a whole squad of firefighters, but we all think it, we all know it.
We didn't bother to run out when we had earthquakes, few months ago.
Today there has just been a fake fire alarm ringing in the building where I work. There was nobody around but the ladies who take care of cleaning the place, so they called the firefighters and they came - very fast. See - I work in a university department, chemistry. teaching and researching and all that jazz. We have classrooms, but also labs, and many dangerous instruments, i
tagged by: ~Aearunim (https://www.deviantart.com/aearunim) :dance: :dance:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 Facts about themselves in their journal.
3. Then Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
1. I love to take bath in hot water,
it's time for few dolls of mine to leave, and to be hopefully adopted in new loving homes. I realized I don't have enough time for them anymore, and also that I don't care for all of them in the same way.
Most of them are up for sale on Den of Angels and flickr too, but I thought it wouldn't kill me to drop a word here too.
Dolls who would like to find a new home:
Souldoll Souldouble Juana in white skin ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/lunaria1/sets/72157629144581007/ ) - FOUND!
Souldoll Soulkid Miryu in normal skin (http://www.flickr.com/photos/lunaria1/6870202785/in/photostream )
Soom Minigem Aren in tan skin ( http://www.flickr.
... just too many things to do.
one of the last was: www.inikafordolls.com
put up the website, finished doing pics for collection, and then started to customize blythes. I'm a little bit tired, but happy.
guess more than tired, more than happy.
sorry if I haven't answered to you for a while, and it might take a while before I'll upload something again.
just too much to do.
~firebirde (https://www.deviantart.com/firebirde) said in her journal she would have liked me doing this meme :P
so I try to do my best...
Write 5 random facts about your original characters. They can be facts about anything - personality, past, habits, etc. Tell us something new about them!
- she has had a pet on the surface: a pony, hidden in a safe place
- she felt guilty for a kill just once, when she was still a child (ah, drows).
- she feels nude if she doesn't have her feathers in her hair
- prefers daggers to swords
- sincerely hates Malagtar Arken'dar
- had a crush on Shynt'afein, but never confessed it, fearing to be k
I got tagged by ~firebirde (https://www.deviantart.com/firebirde) and :iconLoryBlackWolf: :giggle:
So now I have to be a nice girl and follow the rules :3
1. Post these rules.
2. Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. At the end, you have to choose and tag people and post their icons on the same journal.
4. Go to their pages and send a message saying you tagged them.
5. No tag-backs
1) I've just gone into a small surgery to remove a tooth
2) I'm feeling like I'm not able to play my harp
3) I've found a new hobby... bjds. quite obsessed with the new soom centaur/horse
4) I just love Stivell's "Ys" and Vanessa Mae
long time without writing something here. well, never have been a lot talkative abaout myself, I guess.
today, I write here to give my gratitude to a friend of mine, ~ProfFlyingJoeMule (https://www.deviantart.com/profflyingjoemule)
health hasn't been this friendly to me in the last period, and he wrote an haiku today to cheer me up.
I want to share it, to honour him
in heat sky of torino
a warrior practice no more
yet the girl smiles
thank you, sweetheart. thank you very much.