Adoptables and Character Design Usage
- Any adoptable or character design commissions purchased from Traci Vermeesch comes with limited rights.
- By purchasing one of my adopts, you are agreeing to follow these rules.
- These purchased characters are for your personal use. You are free to change anything you want about them, give them a backstory, write stories about them, use them for roleplay, draw pictures of them, commission others to draw them, etc etc…
- You may not purchase a character design or adoptable with the sole reason of killing them off in a single snuff or vore picture! Just to be clear... I'm okay with you using my adoptables as one shot characters... such as a one scene cameo in your comic. Hell, I'm even perfectly okay with you killing off one of my adoptable characters as long as they've been properly used in a story beforehand. However, I am not okay with you buying them with intentions of just using them in one picture by killing them off for pure fetish fuel. Sorry to be like this, but I really detest vore and I've seen all sorts of drama surrounding people who have done this.
- You may not purchase a character and use it for nothing but strange fetish pictures. Not only is it awkward to stumble on a gallery of a character that I have designed being used for nothing but hardcore porn with lots of odd fetishes, but the design is still attached to my name and potential employers can stumble on it. It has happened before and made me feel really uncomfortable seeing how a design that I put so much time and love into was being used. Sorry to be so frank about this rule, but I do have a reputation as a clean artist, and don't want people to get the wrong idea. Please be respectful of this. >_<
- Please give credit for the design when it is used.
- You may not use these characters for personal financial gain! I’m okay with you using the character to sell a few prints or what not, but they are not to be used in commercial projects (anything you plan on selling more than 50 copies of) unless you have convinced me that the design has changed over 70% or a commercial license is purchased for the character.
- You can use the character for pretty much everything else. No, really. They're yours. Have fun with them.
- If you break these rules, then I have all rights to ban you from every adoptable or character design service that I offer.
- Purchased adopts cannot be resold. You may give them to a friend if you no longer want them, but they cannot be resold or traded for any type of currency. I 'maaaay' be willing to bend this rule if you come to me and ask first.
- Purchased adopts cannot be refunded.
Really, I'm not an Ogre about this. I genuinely do want my clients to be happy with their purchases and I am often willing to bend over backwards to do so. Because of this, I am often willing to bend TOS rules as long as the client comes to me and personally asks me in a respectful manner. I consider myself to be a pretty approachable person and I'm always willing to listen to a client as long as they aren't behaving like a jerk.
If there's any questions about the adoptables that aren't answered here, feel free to ask.