|Judy and Nick in my Electric Hearts robotic style. I think this one turned out nicely, and familiar characters helps people to understand how I design certain details in a robotic fashion.|
|The Current version of Freedom Planet 2 girls. You can see them in the demo’s character select screen. They look very different than what was in FP2 announcement. I wasn’t sure about the initial art style (which was also my work), so I had been doing art experiment on twitter. Thanks to the fans’ feedback and FP developer Stephen’s openness to change, the improvement was made possible.|
Concept artist, character designer. Draws mostly anthropomorphic / robotic animals.
Working on Freedom Planet 2: freedomplanet2.com/
Designed mascots for various free and open-source software projects:
* Kiki the Cyber Squirrel (Krita) krita.org/en/about/kiki/
* Konqi and others (KDE) community.kde.org/Konqi
* Kate the woodpecker (Kate editor) kate-editor.org/the-team/
Commission / Request:
* Anthropomorphic animal works only.
* For company and organization, contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org
* For personal use, commission / request is CLOSED at the moment.
* Email: email@example.com (work/business use only)
* Twitter: twitter.com/TysonTanX
* Tumblr: tysontan.tumblr.com/
* Weibo: weibo.com/extvia