|Judy and Nick in my Electric Hearts robotic style. I think this one turned out nicely, and familiar characters helps people to understand how I design certain details in a robotic fashion.|
|The Current version of Freedom Planet 2 girls. You can see them in the demo’s character select screen. They look very different than what was in FP2 announcement. I wasn’t sure about the initial art style (which was also my work), so I had been doing art experiment on twitter. Thanks to the fans’ feedback and FP developer Stephen’s openness to change, the improvement was made possible.|
Weeks of research. A month to draw all those 40 pictures. 39 of them never showcased by the organizer. New contest rules added later, dismissing Libbie like trash. My passion and hardwork meant nothing to them.
Concept artist, character designer. Draws mostly anthropomorphic / robotic animals.
Working on Freedom Planet 2: freedomplanet2.com/
Designed mascots for various free and open-source software projects:
* Kiki the Cyber Squirrel (Krita) krita.org/en/about/kiki/
* Konqi and others (KDE) community.kde.org/Konqi
* Kate the woodpecker (Kate editor) kate-editor.org/the-team/
Commission / Request:
* Anthropomorphic animal works only.
* For company and organization, contact me via email@example.com
* For personal use, commission / request is CLOSED at the moment.
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (work/business use only)
* Twitter: twitter.com/TysonTanX
* Tumblr: tysontan.tumblr.com/
* Weibo: weibo.com/extvia