I’m not very fond of making a FAQ section, it seems kinda pretentious (even for a narcissist like me!), but I find myself spending time typing these same replies over and over and I’m bored enough to gather them in one neat post.
1. Do you take requests and/or do art trades?
2. Do you take commissions?
Not at the moment.
3. What software and tablet do you use?
Adobe Photoshop CS6 bootleg edition and an Intuos Draw.
4. Will you ever draw Gravity Falls/Rick and Morty/Cuphead/etc again?
It depends. The older the fandom is, the less likely it is I'll return to it.
5. Can you teach me how to draw?
No. I can, however, offer you the sites and books I check when I’m in distress.
6. How do you do lineart?
I work on a massive canvas, as big as my hardware allows it without lagging. I usually resize the image to make 8500 px the biggest measure (the other one autoadjusts). I use a 5 px hard round brush to do the lines and I add the base colors before I make the image smaller again.
I also use Lazy Nezumi Pro to enhance the linework because my pulse is garbage.
7. How do you color?
I have a couple tutorials about this. They’re very old and very outdated, but the core of the process and layer modes remain
8. Your titles are weird, where do you find all these words?
Some are words I already know, others are a journey down the thesaurus and sites collecting archaic words even my grandma would call antiquated.
9. Are you a boy or a girl?
Take a guess.
10. Are you interested in animation?
As a skill, yes. As a career, no.
11. Your style is too forced, the heads don’t match everything else.
I know and I do it on purpose. I have fun drawing like that, even if it’s counterproductive.
12. Can you do fanart of <insert game/series here>?
No. Chances are either I haven’t watched the show/played the game or it didn’t interest me enough to draw it.
13. How long does it take you to complete a picture?
Depends on complexity. The minimum average for a single character with a relatively simple background is 3-4 hours, without counting interruptions.