I’m not very fond of making a FAQ section, it seems kinda pretentious (even for a narcissist like me!), but I find myself spending time typing these same replies over and over and I’m bored enough to gather them in one neat post.
1. Do you take requests and/or do art trades?
2. Still, can I make suggestions for future drawings?
You can, if you have nothing else to do, but chances are I will ignore them.
I’m an asshole, I know. 3. Do you take commissions?
I do, but very sporadically. Fear not, I always make a post when I open a few slots.
4. What software and tablet do you use?
Adobe Photoshop CS3 bootleg edition and a Genius Pen Sketch.
5. Can you teach me how to draw?
No. I can, however, offer you the sites and books I check when I’m in distress.
6. How do you do lineart?
I work on a massive canvas, as big as my hardware allows it without lagging. I usually resize the image to make 8500 px the biggest measure (the other one autoadjusts). I use a 5 px hard round brush to do the lines and I add the base colors before I make the image smaller again.
I also use Lazy Nezumi Pro to enhance the linework because my pulse is garbage.
7. How do you color?
I have a couple tutorials about this. They’re very old and very outdated, but the core of the process and layer modes remain
8. Your titles are weird, where do you find all these words?
Some are words I already know, others are a journey down the thesaurus and sites collecting archaic words even my grandma would call antiquated.
9. What’s your Roaring Falls AU about?
I don’t know anymore, dude. Here’s an old as fuck word salad trying to summarize it.
10. Can I write/draw something based on your AU?
Why is this even a question? Of course you can!! Don’t forget to tag me, I’d love to see what you come up with
11. Are you a boy or a girl?
Take a guess.
12. Are you interested in animation?
As a skill, yes. As a career, no.
13. Your style is too forced, the heads don’t match everything else.
I know and I do it on purpose. I have fun drawing like that, even if it’s counterproductive.
14. Can you do fanart of <insert game/series here>?
No. Chances are either I haven’t watched the show/played the game or it didn’t interest me enough to draw it.
15. How long does it take you to complete a picture?
Depends on complexity. The minimum average for a single character with a relatively simple background is 3-4 hours, without counting interruptions.