.:: C H A R A C T E R - S H E E T ::.
• Name: Orchid
• Gender: f
• Age: 26
• Date of birth: just after mid-winter
• Country of Origin: edo era Japan, roughly in the location of modern day Hiroshima.
• Rank: Common-folk, unmarried woman. Nurse level healer/herbalist, the sword she wields was used as payment for saving a lord's daughter from being sullied by bandits.
• Height: 5' 2"
• Weight: 135 LBS
• Hair Description: Started off with dark brown - once the ritual is complete she has the classic white hair (the blue streak is dyed)
• Eyes Color: Starts off black - turns blue after the ritual, eyes become slitted.
• Skin complexion: classic light mocha/asian - the ritual lightens this slightly but not by much, dark blue and acid green face and arm stripes as seen here
• Built type: medium, she wandered a lot, and had to fight to defend herself from bandits and low level demons on the road before the Inu Baroness found her.
- Birthmarks: a sun shaped bruise colored spot in between her brows - after the ritual it turns black like an eclipsed sun.
- Scars: her chest has a claw scar from her left collarbone to her right armpit from a run in with a wild asian wildcat.
- Piercing: One ear has a Tiny Gold Hoop.
- Tattoos if any: N/A
• Sexual Orientation: N/A But she can apreciate Beauty in an form, male, female, flower, or graveyard. yes I said Graveyard.
* * * * * * *
Past and Present
• The strongest memory of her childhood: being beaten by her father for sabotaging her own betrothal at the age of 14, mere days after her first blood. She was nearly beat to death for it, tried to run away only to fall, spent the night injured and outside, where she prayed to the gods of the forest and rivers to make it all go away. Her mother fell I'll that same night by the end of the week the whole village was dead.
• Any actions which your character regrets: ^
• Your character's mother's name: Mizukohio
• State her age? x
• Does your character have a good relationship with his/her mother? yes
• Her profession (If applicable): wife
• Is she still alive? No
• State her death age (If applicable)? 29 (meaning her mother was a depressing 15 when Orchid was born.)
• Your character's father's name: Kokorath
• State his age? x
• Does your character have a good relationship with his/her father? no
• His profession (If applicable): merchant
• Is he still alive? no
• State his death age (If applicable)? 52 (old enough to be her mother's father)
• Were your character's parents present in his/her life? till she was 15
• What type of upbringing did they provide your character with? classic edo era anti-woman/woman = wife, young married/mothers, which she greatly disagreed with causing her a lot of strife and pain filled days till they died.
• Mention the best thing your character remembers about his/her parents: Mother tried to make her father see reason and to let her daughter have as free and happy a childhood even if it failed in the end.
• Mention the worse thing your character remembers about his/her parents: see above family death and the beating.
• Does your character have any siblings? had one brother, he was just a babe when the plague hit.
• Mention their name and give brief description of each (If applicable):
• What sort of relation did your character have with his/her siblings (If applicable)?
• Mention the best thing your character remembers about his/her siblings (If applicable):
• Mention the worse thing your character remembers about his/her siblings (If applicable):
• What is your character's current standing with his family? They are dead, her whole village is dead, she still has no idea how she survived. Has minor survivors guilt pertaining to her baby brother and mother. I think the plague was actually naraku's or another demons poison not a true plague.
• Were there any other relatives besides his/her parents and siblings, which influenced your character in any way? no.
• Does your character like animals? Yes.
• Does he/she have any pets now? She has been seen caring for Ah-Un in the forests before she meets the family, she finds and cares for a baby manticore demon in her travels that Sessho teases her about her inability to have real pets or about her taking in strays again. She's like Hagrid in that sense.
* * * * * * *
• Is your character social? not really, but she loves high stakes politics, as seen in game of thrones and vampire knight.
• What would make your character hate someone (Any specific features or behavior within a person's attitude which would repel your character socially)? Hypocrisy, under 16 pedophilia, sexism, people who hurt children.
• What would make your character like someone (Any specific features or behavior within a person's attitude which would attract your character socially)? honestly thats not hard, she'll give just about anyone a chance.
• What does your character respect in others? Cunning, Political Savviness, Business Sense, Open Mindedness, Skill.
* * * * * * *
• Your character's deepest fear: Betrayal of a loved one, being struck or harmed by a loved one.
• What your character hates the most: Non-Medical Emergency Abortions
• What your character is most impatient or intolerant towards:
• Is your character arrogant (Yes/No
• Is your character a hypocrite (Yes/No
• Is your character a liar (Yes/No
)? Can be if its needed to survive a situation, hates lying to people she cares about.
• Is your character cold (Yes/No
)? but she can be if its needed. She just kinda goes jaded/shuts down/emotionless if overloaded.
• Is your character greedy (Yes
/No)? She loves shiny! and gold.
• Is your character lazy (Yes/No
• Is your character prone to stress (Yes
/No)? She worries a lot of about whether she has done something correctly or if she understood it right.
• Is your character shameless (Yes
• Is your character violent (Yes/No
)? but as a demon, she is fascinated by the way blood looks, becomes highly susceptible to mood swings and blood rages when something she deems 'Hers' is Harmed or Threatened.
• Is there anyone whom your character envies (Yes
• If yes, who and why? kagome for being surrounded by friends who care and having a loving family.
• What was your character's worse nightmare? Being alone/loneliness
• Did you character ever come to or have to confront a great loss? all her family is dead, killed by a plague, leading her into the medical studies even if she never finished.
* * * * * * *
• Does your character suffer from any disorder or disability? Manic Depressive/ Bi-Polar (Character behavior study Here )
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering, and making decisions
- Fatigue, decreased energy, being "slowed down"
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, helplessness
- Feelings of hopelessness, pessimism
- Loss of interest or pleasure in hobbies and activities that were once enjoyed, including sex
- Persistently sad, anxious, or "empty" moods
- Restlessness, irritability
- Thoughts of death or suicide, suicide attempts
The signs of mania in bipolar disorder include:
- Disconnected and very fast (racing) thoughts
- Inappropriate elation or euphoria
- Inappropriate irritability
- Inappropriate social behavior
- Increased talking speed or volume
- Markedly increased energy
- A decreased need for sleep due to high energy
• What is the cause of such illness (If applicable)? Self-blame for the loss of her family due to 'wishing it' as an angry child, childhood abuse from father and brother as was normal conduct/treatment of unwanted daughters during that era and region. Often, people who get it faced some kind of childhood trauma such as abuse, neglect, or the death of a parent. The risk is higher when people who had childhood trauma also have problems coping with anxiety or stress.
• If yes, how is she treating her self for such illness? Special Herb Tea provides her with an anti psychotic.
* * * * * * *
Mention your characters' favourite…
• Pastime: Quality cuddle/snuggle time with loved ones (next best is with pets)
• Colour: Skyblue & Tan Combo
• Food: Red Meat
• Drink: peach & raspberry tea with honey
• Music: Anything in a Minor slow key
• Place to hang out: Stable, garden, beach, a warm dry cave.
• Place to relax: Hot spring, sauna.
• Place to reflect: ^
• Attire and clothing: See pic. (yes even before the ritual)
• Weapon, if any: 5ft long ide blue bladed Scimitar style greatsword, 1ft wide at widest point where a off center palm sized hole leads into the center where swarms of black widow Frost spiders await, the females to do her bidding the males to breed more swarms within the blade. Eventually she has an acid whip.
• Animal: Dog/Horse/Stag/Gorilla/Fox/Asian Dragon (but honestly any animal)
• Object or possession: Black & blue kitsune tail keychain on the pommel of her sword, a gift from a dying friend to lend her shadow power to the sword.
* * * * * * *
Mention your characters' least favourite…
• Colour: yellowish-greenish-brown/faded Brick
• Food: Tofu/fried bugs
• Drink: water
• Music: N/a
• Place to hang out: The Roof.
• Attire and clothing: Pink Clothes
• Weapon, if any:
• Animal: Ironically the Spider