Hi everyone! I mentioned a while ago about doing commissions, and I finally am. So here we go:
There are two types of commissions you can get.
First of all, you can get a sketch commission. This just consists of simple sketchy lines with flat colours and maybe a texture. Here are some examples of what you might expect:
These will cost between $10 and $20, depending on complexity.You can also get a colour commission, which will be a fully coloured/shaded picture in my normal style, for example:
This will cost you in the range of $25-$35, again depending on complexity.Also, if you want me to add a complex background, it will cost an extra $6.
However I'll do simple backgrounds like patterns, colours and skies for free. But anything that involves perspective, buildings, trees, scenery etc is gonna cost you. XD
Here's some additional information:
- These prices are per character. Please, no more than 4 characters at a time.
- At the moment I'm only doing digital commissions.
- Payments are in US dollars. I know it's not my country's currency, but it seems to be the most widely used online, so it's the one I'm going with.
- Payments need to be in advance.
- I also won't accept dA points as a form of payment, sorry.
- I won't draw anything that makes me feel uncomfortable for example gore or certain fetish art. I will draw suggestive stuff, depending on the circumstance, as long as it's tasteful and not too extreme. But hey, if you're unsure whether I would draw it, just send me a message and we'll discuss it!
- I'm sorry, but I won't draw furries.
- I also won't draw fanart.
I mean, it is technically illegal. HOWEVER, I know that many of you will probably want me to draw Portal related things, so as a compromise I will
draw human/android versions of the AIs, but I won't include the aperture logo anywhere. If you really really want me to draw Chell, I'll just draw a generic dark haired girl who happens to resemble her.
- OCs from fandoms are also okay.
I'm gonna start this off relatively small, by opening 5 slots. I'm not sure how many people will be interested. Once I'm done with them, I'll open 5 more, and so-on.
5. OPENSo, interested?
If you are, please send me a note here on dA, or, if you don't have an account here, send an email to email@example.com, letting me know that you would like a slot. They are first-come first-served. I will then respond confirming your slot, and from then on we can discuss the details, you can send me any refs and payment.
You should then expect the piece within a month, but obviously this will vary depending on the complexity of the picture. When I'm done with the commission, I'll email you with the high-resolution picture, and then perhaps post a watermarked/small version on dA and/or tumblr. Once I've emailed it to you, it's yours to do with as you please. My only request is that you do not use it to make any money.
Finally, please bear in mind what I am good and not so good at drawing. Don't send me a request for a transformer or something and expect it to be the best thing in the world. In fact, I doubt I'd be able to draw it at all. Don't ask me to draw a transformer. :U
Anyway, thank you very much for reading, and I hope you consider commissioning me!
>>>Got any questions? Feel free to ask me by commenting on this journal or by note! <<<