I got tagged by
1. Put these rules.
2. Each tagged person must put 10 things about themselves in their journal.
3. At the end you must choose and tag 10 people and post their icons in the same journal.
4. Go to their pages and send them a note saying you tagged them.
5. No tag - backs
----- Okay so here come my facts and tags -----
1. as much as I love cats, my favorite animals are butterflies and spiders
2. I am an animal freak, I love all of them, but I changed my attitude towards pets.
I still have the feeling of * want want - want soo badly* when I see any animal I like,
but thinking about it, I do not really want to keep animals in captivity any longer
- well except cats and spiders ( yeah it's selfish but I can't do without cats and spiders anymore)
3. Terry Pratchett and Charlaine Harris must never ever stop writing books, I love them insanely and have no idea how to live my life without their books. Knowing that the end of books buy Terry Pratchett is coming closer makes me very sad.
It makes me even sadder, that Terry himself has such a hard time imagining his future, he deserved so much better.
4.there are some books i listen to as audiobooks all the time in a row and never get tired of:
All Charlaine Harris books - I am a big Sookie fan, but I love her character Harper Connelly just as much
the Harry Potter books, english and german versions---the german reader is awesome, I prefer reading the english version, but listing to the german because the voice actor is pure awesome
Twilight series.... since the movies are out you have to feel ashamed for it, but the books are really good
the saga of the dwarf and albae by markus heitz (german)
and last but not least the good novels by Nicholas Sparks, I do not like all of them but he wrote some great stuff
5. I do not believe in god or any religious stuff and think the world would be a better place without it.
I do see that religion is helping some people in some stages of their lives and not everything religious is bad, but still ...
6. I am not vegetarian, but I try to consume as few animal products as I think nessesary and try to buy stuff from animal freindly producers only
I try living the motto : "Just because you can't do everything right, doesn't give you the right to do everything wrong"
7. I think soy-milk tastes better than "real" milk
8. I an not an easy person though I really wish I was, just can't help it...
9. I am too lazy
10. I never been to America, Canada or New Zealand but in my future I always picture myself there rather than in germany or the neterlands...well will all depend on where there is a job for me...you don't have a real choice these days anyway
So here are the lucky ones (uff 10 people is a lot)
PS: sorry for typing and other mistakes, try to edit if I find some...but just do them all the time,
so deal with it *g*