Hello, and welcome to our group.
Until further notice, group submissions have been lowered down to one submission per deviant per day.
Please read these carefully
(I know when you haven't)
1. Please understand that flat out insulting another's art is not the same as critiquing. Same goes for flat out only complimenting the piece. When you critique, you need to say what is good about the piece, but also what they need to improve on. This includes giving them tips and examples on what they can do to improve their work and their style. Also, please be serious about the critique.
2. Bullying will not be tolerated within this group. If you are caught once, you will be given a warning. The second time you are caught, you will be kicked out of the group.
3. *Please put art in the 'Needing Critique' or 'Critique a Sketch' folders so we can get to it. Once it has been critiqued, we administrators will move the art to their proper folders. All sketches go in Critique a sketch.*
4. Please make sure that your artwork has the mature content filter if needed.
--4a. Types of art that need mature filter: contains nudity/anything sexual, contains gore, contains violence, has swearing, or is considered ideologically sensitive.
--4b. If your art has this and does not have the mature content, it will be reported and removed from the group. You will also receive one official group warning. If you are caught doing it again, then you will be kicked from the group.</i>
4c. Please do not submit fetish art. We are not your fetish dumping grounds.
5. Do not steal someone else's art and submit it to the group. The piece will be removed and you will be kicked and banned from the group. The ban may be lifted once you prove you can stop stealing artwork.
6. Please, take all critiques in a mature fashion. Do not whine or complain when someone is trying to help you improve.
7. Please, no troll accounts. We do not have the patience for those. Any and all trolls submitting non-serious pieces of work will be terminated from the group
8. In that matter, no joke art either. Submitting joke art only makes it harder for us to critique the real pieces that have been submitted for seriousness and awareness of improvement. Any and all joke art found will be immediately taken down from the group
Well, enjoy your time here.