Hey, folks! I'm officially opening a commission for art. So, please read the whole entry, folks. ;)
1) This commission will be about character drawings: illustration, concept, character design, or just a drawing.
2) This commission will mostly do on original characters from your own stories.
3) If it’s a fancharacter, please follow the list of interests below.
4) Simple backgrounds would be like color backgrounds (or just some simple backgrounds that would be sketchy or loosely) .
5) Will draw a fanart of official character from films/TV (only from my interests), especially aging or in human form (but NO redesign official cha
Okay, I think I've had some time to think to myself and looking back at this recent trilemma I may be kind of wrong about how this whole "COPPA will destroy YouTube" hysteria that's already been spreading across various platforms and sending people into a spiral of paranoia.
I've watched videos from plenty of people sharing their own input on this matter, all with varying insight on what they think or how they feel, and I think now I should remind some of you about some important facts people need to bare in mind.
Guys, COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) is a good thing! The reason why we've had COPPA in the first place is to
Should kids be allowed to be online? (Please give your ...
| 33 votes
Sure, but probably not on social media platforms like YouTube or DeviantArt.
No! Kids should not be on the internet at all!
I guess it's okay for them to be on something like YouTube (maybe even Deviantart just to look at cool art though not recommended), just so long as they don't sign up for their own accounts on the platform.
So in a nutshell, YouTube is "encouraging" content creators to mark their material as either child friendly or not. Sure it might make sense at first glance but if I may ask... Why should we have to? Why should labeling our own videos as either for kids or adults be our responsibility? Cause here's the thing, most content creators don't really make their videos with any age demographic in mind. Yeah there are videos with swearing, and some even have blood or even gore, but for the most part it's just swearing; and even then it's no most creators don't really specifically intend to make videos for kids or adults, they just make videos doing wh