Hi, everyone. I'm a lover of – as you can probably guess – trains and cartoons. It all started with my interest in "Thomas the Tank Engine" and "Sesame Street"…
Then I got interested in more TV shows – mostly animation-based – and the rest is history.
Okay, Brak. We get it.
People I get along with:
GTPS2Studios-2020: The creator of Kerry Adarvez as well as the whole "Kerry 150" series. And to be honest, if it weren't for him, I don't think I'd be as willing to be showcasing as much "Giant-related" art (although he's more in preference to the female ones, quite naturally).
SodorMatchMaker: Helps me with certain "Thomas the Tank Engine" stories whenever I'm having trouble with them (though quite naturally, he isn't the only one to do so).
ArthurEngine: The creator of a number of OCs for the show, "Robotboy", as well as making a good number of stamps, some of which are inspired by yours truly.
DanTEHMan2001: A great person to talk to who agrees with me on a lot of things (though even for those he doesn't, we can still agree to disagree). He and I tend to – as the old saying goes – "tell it like it is" with each other (and there's no denying that).
Trevor-Kerensky: He and I both enjoy "Arthur", but also agree on some of the show's more… lackluster episodes. He is someone I enjoy talking to, and do tend to turn to whenever I have problems, which he often does his best to help me out with.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg. There's plenty more where those came from…
As for people I don't get along with… well, I'd prefer to disclose that info, mainly because I don't want to hurt any feelings (at least not any further, even if they were the ones who had initiated it).
- Only one request per person, and even then only up to ten. Other than that, ideas can be given, but that's all.
- Do not use my artwork in any form for your own personal gain.
- No use of my face sets for Trainz, Railworks, or Roblox reskins – or for that matter, reskins as a whole – especially of which are relating to OCs that are just uncreatively-made character recolors. The reason I've been making them in the first place was to inspire other users to make different expressions in the 3D format (whether for Trainz or otherwise).
- In addition, definitely don't use my faces for anything related to "Shed 17" or "Sodor Fallout" – PERIOD! – as simply put; I've no interest in those A.U. series.
- Constructive criticism is welcome. However, insults will not be tolerated.
- And lastly, never ever twist my words, or especially my intentions!