Hello there and welcome to Traditionart!
I started this group in hope to build and gather a strong community of Traditional Artists in a Digital Artists world. Here - Traditional artists can showcase their talents and interact with one another/share thoughts and ideas.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSIONS
* Please only submit your best works. We are looking for quality artworks from our members.
* Please make sure your submissions have a good resoultion, are properly cropped etc.
* No progress works, please.
* 5 submissions are allowed per day.
* Only traditional artworks are allowed. (No digital paintings, etc.)
* Please try your best to submit into the correct folders - I know there are a lot.
* You may only submit work that is YOUR OWN.
* Nudity and violence is okay - so long as it is portrayed in an artistic and tasteful manner.
* Please do not feel offended if your work is not accepted. At the moment I am reviewing all submissions myself - but after I build up a database of voters all submissions will undergo a vote process.
* Please be respectful of one another.
* Please think about your comments before you post them. Constructive critism is welcomed, but there is a fine line between that and simply being rude. If you are going to post a negative comment - be sure to add your thoughts and ideas on how to improve whatever it is you don't like.
* Stealing is never okay.
Now that those are out of the way - I hope that everyone enjoys what they see and encounter here. Feel free to contact me should you have any further questions :}